The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has left us more battered than ever. So here is a list of five scenic destinations with varied flavours to help you recuperate from the pandemic b ...
Are you looking for a way to beat the pandemic blues? Why not try a spot of skiing while winter lasts. Few things are as soul lifting as the powder white slopes beneath an azure sky, ofte ...
As the year dominated by the pandemic draws to an end and the world looks forward to a brighter year ahead, Skyview Patnitop by Empyrean, Jammu’s latest adventure and lifestyle dest ...
The world's perennial bucket list destination is Switzerland. For every Indian sold on the Bollywood romances, Switzerland is the eternal favourite. But Mount Rigi near Zurich offers ...
The blue-green hills of eastern Himalaya beckons us ever so often. In our quest to go far from the jaded monotone of city life last month we travelled to Jorpokhri, a pine-wrapped, mist-e ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
- La Artisans: Your quick service cafe at Park Street
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.