The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has left us more battered than ever. So here is a list of five scenic destinations with varied flavours to help you recuperate from the pandemic b ...
Are you looking for a way to beat the pandemic blues? Why not try a spot of skiing while winter lasts. Few things are as soul lifting as the powder white slopes beneath an azure sky, ofte ...
As the year dominated by the pandemic draws to an end and the world looks forward to a brighter year ahead, Skyview Patnitop by Empyrean, Jammu’s latest adventure and lifestyle dest ...
The world's perennial bucket list destination is Switzerland. For every Indian sold on the Bollywood romances, Switzerland is the eternal favourite. But Mount Rigi near Zurich offers ...
The blue-green hills of eastern Himalaya beckons us ever so often. In our quest to go far from the jaded monotone of city life last month we travelled to Jorpokhri, a pine-wrapped, mist-e ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
- Tradition and innovation feature on Canteen Pub & Grub’s festive menu
- A walkthrough of Kolkata's bonedi barir pujo preparations
- Chicago: The windy city's evening sonata
- Enjoy the festive cheer and special feasts this Durga Puja at the Vedic Village Spa Resort
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.