Currently in Australia, ace Indian batsman Shikhar Dhawan, who was part of the T20I side, was bowled over by the scenic beauty of the Australian city of Sydney as he spent some time soaki ...
Roger Chen, a Canadian diplomat, presented his photographic show titled Devotion A Journey through India in Delhi recently. Piyush Prakash speaks to the lensman who captured some ca ...
I had my first experience with pad Thai at a shack on the way to a beach on a Thai island.
‘Without leisure, a civilised life is impossible. Without leisure we are sunk in barbarism,’ that’s the essence of the new book The Pleasures of Leisure by Robert Dessai ...
If travelers want to experience the best train ride, then they must visit Thailand!
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Lamp with 1001 wicks lighted in Bhopal
- Bhagoriya marks festivity of holi in tribal parts of Madhya Pradesh
- New York: Parks parks parks - from Hudson to East River
- Celebration on the streets of New York
- New York City: Captured by the hotspots
- Festival de Cannes: A fairy tale come true
- The under rated emperor of Varanasi
- Why you should do an Aurora tour in Tromsø
- Ladakh is primarily about colours
- Dance away into ecstasy in West Australia
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.