Currently in Australia, ace Indian batsman Shikhar Dhawan, who was part of the T20I side, was bowled over by the scenic beauty of the Australian city of Sydney as he spent some time soaki ...
Roger Chen, a Canadian diplomat, presented his photographic show titled Devotion A Journey through India in Delhi recently. Piyush Prakash speaks to the lensman who captured some ca ...
I had my first experience with pad Thai at a shack on the way to a beach on a Thai island.
‘Without leisure, a civilised life is impossible. Without leisure we are sunk in barbarism,’ that’s the essence of the new book The Pleasures of Leisure by Robert Dessai ...
If travelers want to experience the best train ride, then they must visit Thailand!
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Lamp with 1001 wicks lighted in Bhopal
- Bhagoriya marks festivity of holi in tribal parts of Madhya Pradesh
- New York: Parks parks parks - from Hudson to East River
- Celebration on the streets of New York
- New York City: Captured by the hotspots
- Festival de Cannes: A fairy tale come true
- The under rated emperor of Varanasi
- Why you should do an Aurora tour in TromsÃ¸
- Ladakh is primarily about colours
- Dance away into ecstasy in West Australia
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.