2019 is Year of Theatre in Chicago which for nearly four decades now draws audience with a half-price program called Hot Tix. Sujoy Dhar reports on the yearlong celebration in the city kn ...
In the pantheon of Urdu poets the names of women hardly come up. Mah Laqa Bai Chanda was an extraordinary poet and courtesan who lived in Hyderabad in the 18th century. The U.S. Amb ...
Champaner was the capital of medieval Gujarat but years of neglect the historic site almost went into oblivion. It also showed extraordinary skill at water conservation. A grant from the ...
Chicago Architecture Biennial, the largest architecture and design exhibition in North America, is returning to the city in September for over three months. This year, India too has a sig ...
BRUSSELS is often overlooked as the city of some serious diplomatic business. But if you explore beyond the city's European Union tag, you unravel a Brussels which is the birthplace o ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Konya: On the trail of Rumi in a city of love
- JW Marriott celebrates 71st Republic Day with a feast on a parade of flavours
- Cairns: Australia's sought-after waterfront destination woos Indian tourists
- Luxe Inferno captures the Yin and Yang of luxury: Mahul Brahma
- Luxembourg: Europe's tiny nation and UNESCO heritage you must add to bucket list
- Chowman celebrates the season of lights and crackers with chinese food
- India Bistro’s Rannaghor Food Festival offers Bengali cuisine
- Chicago : Life of the Drama in City of Big Shoulders
- West Bengal Governor and city celebs play dhak to inaugurate Manicktala Chaltabagan `Dhak Utsav’
- Sunil Chhetri’s Bengaluru home is a testament to his sportsman’s spirit, says Asian Paints Where The Heart Is episode
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.