We bring you a list of the most popular places in India associated with the life of the Buddha this Buddha Jayanti.
April 18 is observed as International Day for Monuments and Sites. It is also referred to as World Heritage Day. On this occasion we bring you five of the lesser known Indian sites inscri ...
Two thousand years ago, the volcanic eruption of the Vesuvius completely destroyed the thriving city of Pompeii, inhabitants included. With a recent discovery, newer facts are coming up a ...
On December 17, 1273, the 13th-century Persian poet, Sufi mystic and Islamic theologian Rumi breathed his last in Konya, a city in central Turkey, he chose to live. Sujoy Dhar ...
2019 is Year of Theatre in Chicago which for nearly four decades now draws audience with a half-price program called Hot Tix. Sujoy Dhar reports on the yearlong celebration in the city kn ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- On World Photography Day, experience America’s Great Outdoors
- Once Upon a Time In Mumbai: Through the Eyes of the Kolis
- Hit a high with Unplugged Courtyard’s Drunken Brunch!
- JW Bakery opens in Kolkata, offers classic fresh bakes to contemporary desserts
- A Virtual Tour of Virginia's Splendid Southern Shenandoah Valley
- Five monsoon getaways from Delhi
- Seven Monsoon Treks from Mumbai
- Check out what Kolkata's popular pubs have on offer for the monsoon
- What's on offer from Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata this Independence Day?
- Special Independence Day Brunch at JW Marriott Kolkata
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.