It is the design on the Maheshwari sari, which draws inspiration from the eponymous fort, the Narmada river and the local flora, which makes it unique, writes Uttara Gangopadhyay
The splendour and magnificent architecture of the palaces of Rajasthan never cease to amuse me. And so, my quest for rare Rajasthani forts recently led me on one such journey to the small ...
Away from the world of social media and internet, there was an age when listening to Radio Ceylon became a part of everyday lifestyle in several South Asian countries. Supriyo Hazra ...
After a two-year lull (courtesy Covid-19), devotees in Pune were out in full force to bid goodbye to their beloved Bappa on the final day of the Ganesh Chaturthi festival that concluded a ...
Rich in history and culture, Pondicherry (now Puducherry) is not just another beach destination or weekend getaway. A rendezvous with the French town will tell you a story of a town and i ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
- La Artisans: Your quick service cafe at Park Street
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.