2019 is Year of Theatre in Chicago which for nearly four decades now draws audience with a half-price program called Hot Tix. Sujoy Dhar reports on the yearlong celebration in the city kn ...
In the pantheon of Urdu poets the names of women hardly come up. Mah Laqa Bai Chanda was an extraordinary poet and courtesan who lived in Hyderabad in the 18th century. The U.S. Amb ...
Champaner was the capital of medieval Gujarat but years of neglect the historic site almost went into oblivion. It also showed extraordinary skill at water conservation. A grant from the ...
Chicago Architecture Biennial, the largest architecture and design exhibition in North America, is returning to the city in September for over three months. This year, India too has a sig ...
BRUSSELS is often overlooked as the city of some serious diplomatic business. But if you explore beyond the city's European Union tag, you unravel a Brussels which is the birthplace o ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Skyview Patnitop reopens, to boost adventure tourism in Jammu & Kashmir
- Kolkata residents can book a staycation at ITC Royal Bengal this festive season
- On the trail of Buddha
- Royal China Kolkata complements its fine dining restaurant with a dazzling lounge and bar
- With bars allowed to open, Kolkata’s new gastropub Zobet ready to welcome patrons
- A trip down memory lane to Freddie Mercury's life in Switzerland's Montreux on his 74th birthday
- Santa Claus’ Finnish homeland Rovaniemi decides to go sustainable to counter climate change
- Have you been to Grand Market Pavilion yet for its special weekend brunch and dinner?
- Brighten up your weekend with a loaded home-delivered brunch from JW Marriott Kolkata
- Visit Starmark for your Rakhi shopping
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.