SRINAGAR, JULY 2 (UNI) Tourists taking a shikara ride in the world famous Dal Lake in Srinagar on Friday.
A vaccination drive was conducted in Dal Lake region of Jammu and Kashmir's Srinagar city to combat the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak in the region.Images by IBNS
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Images of the Day : Snowfall in Srinagar
- Karnataka: Lions brought from Bannerghatta to Bootharamanatti Zoo
- Images of the Day : Gurugram keeps Valentines date with vintage cars while spreading vaccination awareness
- Jammu and Kashmir celebrates Gulmarg Winter Festival
- Images of the Day : Rehearsls ahead of AERO INDIA 2021 in Bengaluru
- Images of the Day : India's largest reclining Buddha is getting ready in Kolkata for Bodh Gaya installation
- Kolkata's Victoria Memorial Hall pays light and sound tribute to Independence hero Netaji
- Images of the Day : Snowfall in Jammu and Kashmir
- Images of the Day : Kolkata’s green oasis on a winter evening
- Images of the Day : Chiristmas celebrations at the Aquarium, in Jakarta, Indonesia
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.