Interior designer, architectural restorer, furniture manufacturer and author, Sunita Kohli, who was awarded Padma Shri in 1992, was the guest at An Author's Afternoon presented by Shr ...
Chef Benn Ungermann, who gained popularity after becoming MasterChef Australia 2017 finalist, can also be termed as world traveller. In an exclusive interview to Not in Town correspondent ...
Arijit Dutta - MD, Priya Entertainments, has ventured into the eco-tourism sector in recent times. NITN catches up with him to discuss about his upcoming ventures. Excerpts:
Bengali actor Saswata Chatterjee, who hit the national limelight with his portrayal of a cold blooded contract killer in Bollywood film Kahaani, says he joined the film industry because h ...
Dhiraj and Priti Sen Arora, the owners of Kolkata's upscale boutique tea bar and retail outlet "Karma Kettle", want to promote a healthy lifestyle through their latest venture. The neatly fu ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Our involvement with the Indigenous people is superb: Ontario Tourism Minister
- "Cotentin is completely different from the image the world currently has of Normandy"
- You can travel indefinitely for USD200 a month: Alex
- Five days are required to grant visas now: India's Consul General in Toronto
- Jordan is one of the safest destinations to visit: Ashit Taneja
- Indian market growth is 100 percent, says Edinburgh Sheraton GM
- Bollywood is huge connection, Indian new wave welcome: Festivals Edinburgh Director
- I like less travelled places in India: Todd Melby
- India's incredible variety sets it apart
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.