Today more and more Indian women are choosing to undertake journeys travelling solo, ignoring the incredulous question, ‘Are you travelling alone?’ Debayani Bose giv ...
Kolkata/NITN: Celebrity make-up artist Arti Nayar will be conducting a masterclass in Kolkata Friday.
Kolkata: Prabha Khaitan Foundation, India, and Grammy Award winner Ricky Kej, have collaborated on a new initiative #ReWear4Earth which will focus on fashion and sustainability.
Kolkata/NITN : Fabric store Fabriclore has come out with its new collection of fabrics, named Whimsical Bloom, to beat the heat of summer.
Welcome to the world of little magazines, mimeo editors, outlaw poets, chapbooks and experimental writing. IBNS caught up with Subhankar Das, an independent writer, literary activis ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
- Kolkata sky lounge LMNO-Q presents Bengali New Year spread with an interesting tweak
- Do not miss a chance to savour Aminia's Shahi Haleem this Ramzan
- More festive menus to try in Kolkata this Poila Baisakh
- Festive menus to try this Poila Baisakh in Kolkata
- Festive Flavours: What's on offer at restaurants and cafes this April
- Tropical fruits feature on the new Spring Summer Menu by Kolkata patisserie
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.