Author Kavita Kane, who is credited for mythological fictions like 'The Karna's Wife', 'Sita's Sister', was the guest at a virtual An Author's Afternoon sessio ...
Indian singer of Hindustani classical music, Shubha Mudgal, was the guest at 'Sur Aur Saaz' event organised by Prabha Khaitan Foundation in association with Ehsaas Women on Jul 27 ...
Kolkata: Ikigai is a mysterious Japanese word which loosely means "the happiness of always being busy" or finding and living one’s passion. Japanese author Hé ...
Kolkata: Power Publishers & Motion Pictures is working on a brand new web series, titled ‘Onyobhubon’, or ‘The Other World’, which explores the paranormal and ...
Tomes have been written about The United States of America – a country which instantly grabs the attention due to multiple reasons like academics, fashion, style, food, language &nd ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Marxists' weakness is they don't practise what they preach: Author Anant Vijay
- Vee Technologies among ‘Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2020’
- Stress is a wasted emotion, unforgiveness destroys health: Lifestyle coach-author Luke Coutinho
- Sona College of Technology patents an easy way to test a fabric’s ability to stay dry
- Author interview: Milind Kapale on his book of poems ‘Sthit Bhavnapravah’
- Author interview: Dr Ashutosh Jain on his book ‘Punarbhava – A Hero Reborn’
- Book review: How to face and win over the economic downfall in the wake of the pandemic
- Author interview: Economic writer and journalist Anand Vardhan talks about his debut book
- Author interview: Distinguished Professor Francis Mulaa talks about his course book on engineering drawing
- Technical education sector appeals to PM for relief
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.