The book “Ramdhanu O Aro Ekti” is a collection of variously themed eight short stories in Bengali by Soumajoy Majumder.
The dream of a corruption-free country is what drove him to write 'Mission India', says Aviranjan Sharma
Abhiranjan Sharma describes his dream of a corruption-free country in his book ‘Mission India.
‘Two Commas & That Voice’ is an anthology that talks about the merits of life from an alternative poetic lens, says poet Richik Banerjee about his upcoming book.
“Poetry is what? What is poetry? Yes. Yes. No. No. Poem is that. That is poem.”
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Amid a raging pandemic, Kolkata-based The Bengal with Prabha Khaitan Foundation mount extensive effort to aid the distressed
- India gives bigger perspective of life than Norway: Himanshu Gulati
- Nine chosen start-ups in Techstars Bangalore for 3rd India Cohort
- Techstars Bangalore selects start-ups for its 3rd Cohort in India
- Letters from a daughter to her mother
- A Bengali web series that revolves around a dog and comes with the message of loving animals
- A son talks about the literary enterprise of his parents
- A book about how migrants pay the price when a country is split up
- Author Interview: Soumajoy Majumder talks about his Bengali book named 'Ramdhanu O Aaro Ekti'
- Shree Cement revs up oxygen supply for Covid hospitals in India
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.