Galle is a port city in Sri Lanka's southern coast. While it is known for its fort and European past, what is not to be missed is a sunset or sunrise in Galle. Sujoy Dhar captures some glorious sunset moments from the Indian Ocean facing ...
A first of its kind Inter District Rugby tournament was organised at Dharmuna in Budgam, North Kashmir. It witnessed overwhelming participation by the youth who displayed their athletics skills and their love for sports.
New Delhi: Indian carrier IndiGo has announced the resumption of its international flight schedule from various destinations in India.
Indian airline AirAsia India has announced the launch of their new ancillary service, ‘FlyAhead’.
- Sea, sand, sugar and history: A 7-day trail of Mauritius' symphony of nature and Indian heredity
- AtomYumm…here science meets culinary arts!
- Little magazines in Instagram era, a tete-a-tete with independent writer Subhankar Das
- We know what you can do this summer in US
- Burma Burma Kolkata introduces new small plates menu
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.