This corner or northwestern Rwanda is a breath-taking unforgettable place where culture, adventure and conservation intersect. And yes, you find the gorillas here.
It was beginning of a long weekend and we, the four musketeers, were all lock stock and barrel on an adventure trip to the Nagarhole forest in Karnataka. The idea of a jungle trip has always ...
The Great Indian Bustard was once in the race for the title of the national bird of India. Today it is fighting to stay alive. Uttara Gangopadhyay has a rare encounter with the birds at N ...
US-based India-born natural history photographer D K Bhaskarâ€™s pictorial tribute to the Brazilian Amazonia brings out the lensmanâ€™s passion for vanishing cultures and threatene ...
The Himalayan foothills are a treasure trove of flora and fauna and locate fascinating indigenous communities. Responsible tourism has tried to introduce visitors to these remote areas wit ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Bandel: Pocket-friendly weekend getaway from Kolkata
- Embark on a trail of indigenous cuisine in USA
- Liquid restaurant Vertex at Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata unveils new menu
- Gifting options for Diwali
- Virginia Celebrates Wine Month
- Vedic Village Spa Resort offers Durga Puja package
- Ghum Festival 2021: A date with the Darjeeling Himalayan Railways
- Kumartuli Walk: Where the Mother Goddess is a 'Deltasur' slayer
- Hard Rock Café Kolkata reopens, expect celebrations aplenty this festive season
- Road-tripping: Southern California in 10 days
New Delhi: SriLankan Airlines has assured Indian travellers that the airline is committed to increase the flights to destinations that were temporarily halted due to the pandemic, restore operations to pre-COVID-19 levels, and offer Indian travelers a wide range of connections to Sri Lanka.
New Delhi/NITN: Are you looking to end the year on a rocking note, hoping to travel abroad?
Mumbai: AirAsia India is resuming inflight food and beverage service across all its routes as of Friday in line with relaxations in the Covid19 regulatory guidelines issued by the government on Nov 16, which had earlier restricted meal service on flights less than 2 hours.