This corner or northwestern Rwanda is a breath-taking unforgettable place where culture, adventure and conservation intersect. And yes, you find the gorillas here.
It was beginning of a long weekend and we, the four musketeers, were all lock stock and barrel on an adventure trip to the Nagarhole forest in Karnataka. The idea of a jungle trip has always ...
The Great Indian Bustard was once in the race for the title of the national bird of India. Today it is fighting to stay alive. Uttara Gangopadhyay has a rare encounter with the birds at N ...
US-based India-born natural history photographer D K Bhaskarâ€™s pictorial tribute to the Brazilian Amazonia brings out the lensmanâ€™s passion for vanishing cultures and threatene ...
The Himalayan foothills are a treasure trove of flora and fauna and locate fascinating indigenous communities. Responsible tourism has tried to introduce visitors to these remote areas wit ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- National Park Week in USA: A list of the parks for your post-pandemic bucket list
- New perfume 'Narcotic Lover' enters 50 billion dollar annual fragrance industry
- Five riverside getaways near Kolkata for a weekend summer holiday
- Kolkata restaurants are batting on a crowded pitch to bowl you out!
- Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata introduces new menu called Local Favourites
- Party surprise: Sparkling wine paired with Indian dessert
- Curated Ramadan menu from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Did you know about these five little known UNESCO World Heritage Sites of India?
- It is sholoana Bangaliana at Lord of the Drinks!
- Gopala’s is here to serve all that is sattvic!
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.