This corner or northwestern Rwanda is a breath-taking unforgettable place where culture, adventure and conservation intersect. And yes, you find the gorillas here.
It was beginning of a long weekend and we, the four musketeers, were all lock stock and barrel on an adventure trip to the Nagarhole forest in Karnataka. The idea of a jungle trip has always ...
The Great Indian Bustard was once in the race for the title of the national bird of India. Today it is fighting to stay alive. Uttara Gangopadhyay has a rare encounter with the birds at N ...
US-based India-born natural history photographer D K Bhaskarâ€™s pictorial tribute to the Brazilian Amazonia brings out the lensmanâ€™s passion for vanishing cultures and threatene ...
The Himalayan foothills are a treasure trove of flora and fauna and locate fascinating indigenous communities. Responsible tourism has tried to introduce visitors to these remote areas wit ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Skyview Patnitop reopens, to boost adventure tourism in Jammu & Kashmir
- Kolkata residents can book a staycation at ITC Royal Bengal this festive season
- On the trail of Buddha
- Royal China Kolkata complements its fine dining restaurant with a dazzling lounge and bar
- With bars allowed to open, Kolkata’s new gastropub Zobet ready to welcome patrons
- A trip down memory lane to Freddie Mercury's life in Switzerland's Montreux on his 74th birthday
- Santa Claus’ Finnish homeland Rovaniemi decides to go sustainable to counter climate change
- Have you been to Grand Market Pavilion yet for its special weekend brunch and dinner?
- Brighten up your weekend with a loaded home-delivered brunch from JW Marriott Kolkata
- Visit Starmark for your Rakhi shopping
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.