Australia is famous for its plethora of natural wonders, ranging from spectacular underwater scenery and lush green rainforests to pristine beaches and mountainous regions. However, the Red ...
The Himalayan foothills are a treasure trove of flora and fauna and locate fascinating indigenous communities. Responsible tourism has tried to introduce visitors to these remote areas wit ...
The traditional folk music of the Thar desert in Rajasthan, known internationally, may lose its unique place in the world of music unless efforts are on to preserve it, says Rekha Pal
New research reveals that Hamlet, the ill-fated hero of Shakespeare’s famous play, is not from Denmark at all, but could be from Ireland. But does it matter to those who are weaned on this ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
- Tradition and innovation feature on Canteen Pub & Grub’s festive menu
- A walkthrough of Kolkata's bonedi barir pujo preparations
- Chicago: The windy city's evening sonata
- Enjoy the festive cheer and special feasts this Durga Puja at the Vedic Village Spa Resort
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.