Australia is famous for its plethora of natural wonders, ranging from spectacular underwater scenery and lush green rainforests to pristine beaches and mountainous regions. However, the Red ...
The Himalayan foothills are a treasure trove of flora and fauna and locate fascinating indigenous communities. Responsible tourism has tried to introduce visitors to these remote areas wit ...
The traditional folk music of the Thar desert in Rajasthan, known internationally, may lose its unique place in the world of music unless efforts are on to preserve it, says Rekha Pal
New research reveals that Hamlet, the ill-fated hero of Shakespeareâ€™s famous play, is not from Denmark at all, but could be from Ireland. But does it matter to those who are weaned on ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Happy tidings
- Where walls breathe art
- The lesser-known mouth-watering Turkish desserts
- Sabka Club— A Place for Everyone
- Mumbai’s Phoenix Palladium hosts an art fest until March 8
- Sydney getaway Port Stephens is all sea, sand and haute cuisine
- Special Weekday Lunch Menus from Royal China in Kolkata
- Gurugram keeps Valentines date with vintage cars while spreading vaccination awareness
- To Serve with Love—the Hard Rock Café style!
- Five best states to go skiing in India
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.