“Our land abounds in nature’s gifts of beauty rich and rare”, is a line from Australian national anthem which once again aptly appeal to me when exploring Port Lincoln a ...
Beaches are often the most attractive places for a traveller but one should know the best ones before planning a trip.
The best way of seeing it, is to wander aimlessly about- E M Forster onAlexandria.
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
- Tradition and innovation feature on Canteen Pub & Grub’s festive menu
- A walkthrough of Kolkata's bonedi barir pujo preparations
- Chicago: The windy city's evening sonata
- Enjoy the festive cheer and special feasts this Durga Puja at the Vedic Village Spa Resort
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.