“Our land abounds in nature’s gifts of beauty rich and rare”, is a line from Australian national anthem which once again aptly appeal to me when exploring Port Lincoln a ...
Beaches are often the most attractive places for a traveller but one should know the best ones before planning a trip.
The best way of seeing it, is to wander aimlessly about- E M Forster onAlexandria.
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Here's why you #CantSkipPortugal in 2021
- Check out what ITC Sonar and ITC Royal Bengal has to offer for New Year's Eve
- Kolkata restaurants ready to ring in the New Year
- It’s winter and time to savour the best of food and drinks!
- Check into Naad Wellness on outskirts of Delhi to ease yourself into the new normal
- Canteen Pub & Grub: The contemporary adda den
- Skyview Patnitop in Jammu to host winter carnival at Himalaya gateway Sanget Valley
- Pompeii: From ashes and memories
- Signature Biryani and Pulao Collection from the kitchens of ITC Hotels
- Kolkata's heritage tram Paat Rani to promote tourism and jute products
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.