- The Marketplace: An initiative to support non-travel businesses started by travel professionals
- Ankara's New Presidential Symphony Orchestra Concert Hall opens doors as world-class music venue
- WTTC appreciates Indian government’s support to travel and tourism industry in this pandemic crisis
- UNWTO and FAO sign MoU for developing tourism for rural development
- GoUSA TV brings all travel entertainment with no subscription
- Brand USA and Airbnb Launch USA Country Collection of Online Experiences
- Uzbekistan to resume int'l tourism next month
- Mozambican tourism sector sees 3,000 employees back to work
- Pubs reopen in Kolkata, to stay open as per government mandated hours
- South Australian Tourism Commission strategizing to reopen tourism in the post pandemic phase
- Marriott International staycation offers in India: Valid till Dec 31 for bookings by Oct 30
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from ...
New Delhi: After successfully operating a number of repatriation flights in the last two months, bringing back thousands of stranded Indians home, CapaJet on Monday announced t ...
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...