- Saudi Tourism Authority launches ‘Journeys in Arabia’, wooes Indian tourists
- Turkey received 15.9 million tourists in 2020 despite pandemic
- Austria: Finding romance in Vienna
- Jammu and Kashmir: Night flights at Srinagar Airport likely from next month
- Jammu and Kashmir: Sonamarg to be thrown open on Feb 24
- UNWTO trains Caribbean travel industry to effectively use statistics to restart tourism
- Take a cycle safari through Manas National Park
- Israel to allow 2,000 air travelers to enter every day
- Jammu and Kashmir: Tourism Deptt hosts cultural evening at Bahu Gandola station
- UNWTO General Assembly to meet in Morocco this year
- Infant Jesus Church at Santiniketan installs Stations of The Cross; draws people of all faiths
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, wit ...
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...