- Head to JW Marriott Kolkata if you are looking for an enjoyable BBQ Evening this winter
- Taj brand owner IHCL and Ambuja Neotia Group add three more hotels to their partnership
- Free transatlantic COVID-19 testing trial launched by American Airlines, British Airways and oneworld
- Chicago to host US premiere of Immersive Van Gogh in a new venue dedicated to immersive art
- Hospitality Challenge: Ideas to help tourism recover in the new normal
- The Lords and Barons enriches Park Street’s breakfast scene
- Help communities in need and feed wanderlust through volunteer tourism, says Travel4Change
- Uttar Pradesh aims to turn Ayodhya into smart, eco-friendly solar city to woo visitors
- Let your loved ones enjoy a lavish experience with E Gift Cards from ITC Hotels
- Chicago chosen as Best Large City for fourth consecutive year by Conde Nast Traveler readers
- The Marketplace: An initiative to support non-travel businesses started by travel professionals
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from ...
New Delhi: After successfully operating a number of repatriation flights in the last two months, bringing back thousands of stranded Indians home, CapaJet on Monday announced t ...
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...