- Jeff Bezos travels to space in his private rocket New Shepard
- The Singapore Tourism Board, in partnership with Voot Kids, presents “Chhota Bheem – Adventures in Singapore”
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights to open on July 27; for fully vaccinated visitors only
- Sonmarg in Kashmir closed for day picnickers for next two weekends to prevent COVID resurgence
- Global Tourism Plastics Initiative works to reduce use of plastics in tourism sector
- South Australia has started opening borders for interstate travel
- Industrialist Anand Mahindra picks unknown Himalayan pool on the travel bucket list
- Bengaluru city railway station first in country to get a tunnel aquarium
- Select European countries clear India’s Covishield, EU holds back
- Have you been to the Scotland of the East? Here is a list of things to see in Shillong
- Maldives to resume visa-on-arrival for tourists from South Asia from 15 July
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 ...
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...