- Turkey has its 19th UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site with Arslantepe Mound
- The first Moxy Hotel in Nepal is expected to open in 2025
- India’s Ramappa temple inscribed on UNESCO World Heritage List
- Jeff Bezos travels to space in his private rocket New Shepard
- The Singapore Tourism Board, in partnership with Voot Kids, presents “Chhota Bheem – Adventures in Singapore”
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights to open on July 27; for fully vaccinated visitors only
- Sonmarg in Kashmir closed for day picnickers for next two weekends to prevent COVID resurgence
- Global Tourism Plastics Initiative works to reduce use of plastics in tourism sector
- South Australia has started opening borders for interstate travel
- Industrialist Anand Mahindra picks unknown Himalayan pool on the travel bucket list
- Bengaluru city railway station first in country to get a tunnel aquarium
New Delhi: Bringing respite to Indian students wanting to travel abroad for higher studies, Air India on Friday announced that it will increase its flight frequency to the US from th ...
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 ...
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...