- India implements revised guidelines from December 1 for international passenger arrivals amidst Omicron concerns
- COVID-19: New Zealand to reopen to vaccinated visitors from next year
- Thomas Cook India and SOTC is holding a special Antarctica cruise for Indian travellers
- No quarantine in Turkey for 13-18 aged Indian travellers with negative PCR test
- Dudhwa National Park of Uttar Pradesh opens on November 15 this year
- COVID-19 vaccine mandatory for travellers to the famous Ajanta and Ellora caves
- Sydney Opera House glows gold for Diwali
- Air Asia allows excess cabin baggage at fixed price, introduces Premium Flex package
- India’s Srinagar now part of UNESCO Creative Cities Network
- Have you taken the Covaxin jab? Countries which you may travel to
- Passenger ropeways soon for Kedarnath and Hemkund Sahib, says PM Modi
New Delhi/NITN: Are you looking to end the year on a rocking note, hoping to travel abroad?
Mumbai: AirAsia India is resuming inflight food and beverage service across all its routes as of Friday in line with relaxations in the Covid19 regulatory guidelines issued by ...
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, is giving all of its guests travelling into or via Abu Dhabi a complimentary ticket to Expo 2020 Dub ...
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...