- Marriott International staycation offers in India: Valid till Dec 31 for bookings by Oct 30
- Have an innovative idea to help re-start tourism? Check out the UNWTO challenges
- SriLankan Airlines readies itself for international flights in anticipation of borders opening
- Wrightwood 659 presents first US exhibition of Pritzker Prize-winning Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi
- Devastated by pandemic, tourism sector must be rebuilt in a safe, equitable and climate friendly way – UN chief
- Jammu ropeway project to operate soon, hope of tourism boost floats
- Nepal: Lack of Indian tourists hits business of Lumbini
- Etihad Airways offering snood style facemasks to premium class passengers for comfort
- Enjoy the summer outdoors, boost local economy, Montréal urges its residents
- Pandemic containment measures should not dent travellers' confidence, says UNWTO Secretary General
- UNWTO visits Canary Islands to check steps for safe and responsible restart of tourism
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from ...
New Delhi: After successfully operating a number of repatriation flights in the last two months, bringing back thousands of stranded Indians home, CapaJet on Monday announced t ...
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...