- UNWTO names Giorgio Armani and Gino Sorbillo Special Ambassadors for Tourism
- Turkey resumes tourism and international flights
- Sri Lanka Tourism opens for international tourists from Aug 1
- Hospitality in the time of a pandemic
- World slowly starts travelling again: UN Tourism Organization
- Sarovar Hotels and Resorts implements touchless service and other protocols for post pandemic opening
- India records over 5000 COVID-19 cases on a single day, death toll now stands at 3029
- Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases climb to 46
- Iran reports 2,294 new COVID-19 cases, 122,492 in total
- COVID-19 cases in Nepal cross 300 mark
- Bangladesh reports 21 COVID-19 deaths, 1602 new cases in last 24 hrs
Abu Dhabi: Etihad Airways is gradually resuming services to more destinations across its global network. This follows the easing of travel restrictions by UAE regulatory authorities ...
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk ...
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...