- Hong Kong Lowers Vaccination Age to 12
- Mauritius will open for international travel on July 15
- Separate dedicated channel for passengers arriving at UK’s Heathrow Airport from Red List countries
- Netherlands allows flights from India, Italy ban continues
- Indigo adds Darbhanga to domestic network, flights to Kolkata and Hyderabad from July
- Go on a virtual tour of UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bhimbetka in Madhya Pradesh
- Have you seen these 8 popular aquariums of India?
- Phuket to welcome international travellers from low risk countries, India not on list yet
- UNWTO initiative ‘Best Tourism Villages’ to focus on those pursuing Sustainable Development Goals
- Spring arrives in Santa hometown, Finnish Lapland awaits a summer full of fun activities
- COVID-19: Bahrain suspends entry of passengers from Pakistan, four other nations
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel do ...
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...