- Turkey holds B2B events to keep global decision-makers in loop about its Safe Tourism program
- Turkey vaccinates tourism employees to make it safer for travellers
- Flight operations between Chennai and Jaffna to resume
- Jammu and Kashmir: 6-day long Tulip Festival enlivens Srinagar
- India's DGCA reminds airports to strictly implement COVID-19 containment protocols
- Cultural melange on Holi eve mesmerizes Kolkata audience
- Jammu and Kashmir: Night flights at Srinagar Airport from today
- Jammu and Kashmir Tourism organises roadshow at New Delhi
- Chill out at these five tea estates in West Bengal this summer
- Go Air successfully trials first Srinagar-Delhi night flight
- Jammu and Kashmir: As peace returns, tourists throng Suchetgarh border
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, wit ...
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...