According to many experts, if you have to travel, pursuing outdoor adventure is one of the relatively safe options in the COVID-19 situation.
Do you miss 'River Monsters', one of Animal Planet’s hair-raising yet inspirational programs, where you could watch some of the rarest, most elusive and most dangerous creat ...
JASPER, Alberta: Experiential adventure travel company Pursuit has announced a new premium retreat located alongside one of Canada’s most iconic glacier destinations in the heart of ...
Popular among evolved travellers, Oman mesmerises visitors with its authenticity, natural beauty and rustic adventure terrain. One must plan a trip to Oman to relax, rejuvenate and indulg ...
Age is no bar for Sucheta Jadhav who at 50 has done a trans-Atlantic crossing recently. Based in Goa where she has a day job that helps to pursue her passion, she has learnt sailing in th ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
- Tradition and innovation feature on Canteen Pub & Grub’s festive menu
- A walkthrough of Kolkata's bonedi barir pujo preparations
- Chicago: The windy city's evening sonata
- Enjoy the festive cheer and special feasts this Durga Puja at the Vedic Village Spa Resort
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.