According to many experts, if you have to travel, pursuing outdoor adventure is one of the relatively safe options in the COVID-19 situation.
Do you miss 'River Monsters', one of Animal Planet’s hair-raising yet inspirational programs, where you could watch some of the rarest, most elusive and most dangerous creat ...
JASPER, Alberta: Experiential adventure travel company Pursuit has announced a new premium retreat located alongside one of Canada’s most iconic glacier destinations in the heart of ...
Popular among evolved travellers, Oman mesmerises visitors with its authenticity, natural beauty and rustic adventure terrain. One must plan a trip to Oman to relax, rejuvenate and indulg ...
Age is no bar for Sucheta Jadhav who at 50 has done a trans-Atlantic crossing recently. Based in Goa where she has a day job that helps to pursue her passion, she has learnt sailing in th ...
It was on the day I was checking out that I learnt that Veranda Tamarin is a surf hotel with a surf school since this uber cool boutique property is on the only beach in Mauritius where you can surf in the absence of coral reefs under the water. I would spot the surfers on the beach silhouetted against the twilight sky walking back to their retreats with their surfboards.
On an April evening this year when I checked into Domaine de Grand Baie with a group of friends, I was clueless where exactly I am and how far is the beach from where I am.
- Kolkata based Ølterra is hosting a special monsoon cocktail menu
- Fabriclore presents new collection for summer
- Delhi-based global cuisine restro-bar Warehouse Café now in Kolkata
- Kolkata's literature festival on mishti: A fusion set to awaken sweet buds
- Mango-licious fare from Kolkata restaurants and cafes
- Kolkata's popular restaurant Aminia lays out a special spread this Jamai Sashti
- Gastropub Monkey Bar presents Mango Talkies this summer
- New restaurants in Philadelphia to look out for
- Sea, sand, sugar and history: A 7-day trail of Mauritius' symphony of nature and Indian heredity
- AtomYumm…here science meets culinary arts!
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.