Popular among evolved travellers, Oman mesmerises visitors with its authenticity, natural beauty and rustic adventure terrain. One must plan a trip to Oman to relax, rejuvenate and indulg ...
Age is no bar for Sucheta Jadhav who at 50 has done a trans-Atlantic crossing recently. Based in Goa where she has a day job that helps to pursue her passion, she has learnt sailing in th ...
Aparna Kumar becomes the first Indian woman to conquer world's 8th highest peak Manaslu in Nepal. Vincent Van Ross listens to the exciting journey of the IPS officer and mother ...
New Delhi, Feb 14 (IBNS-NotinTown): Dauntless explorer and former British Army paratrooper Levison Wood walked the Nile - from source to sea - to uncover its many perplexities and to be the ...
Gangtok, Feb 2 (Not in Town/IBNS) Adventure lovers from different parts of the world are making a beeline for thrilling experiences in Sikkim for adventure holidays in the foot hills of Hima ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Konya: On the trail of Rumi in a city of love
- JW Marriott celebrates 71st Republic Day with a feast on a parade of flavours
- Cairns: Australia's sought-after waterfront destination woos Indian tourists
- Luxe Inferno captures the Yin and Yang of luxury: Mahul Brahma
- Luxembourg: Europe's tiny nation and UNESCO heritage you must add to bucket list
- Chowman celebrates the season of lights and crackers with chinese food
- India Bistro’s Rannaghor Food Festival offers Bengali cuisine
- Chicago : Life of the Drama in City of Big Shoulders
- West Bengal Governor and city celebs play dhak to inaugurate Manicktala Chaltabagan `Dhak Utsav’
- Sunil Chhetri’s Bengaluru home is a testament to his sportsman’s spirit, says Asian Paints Where The Heart Is episode
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.