In a tribute to Bengal on the World Photography Day, ITC Hotels- which boats of two iconic properties of ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar in Kolkata- shared the hidden essence of t ...
We bring you the glimpses of the best Durga Puja idols and marquees in India's eastern metropolis Kolkata where the worship of the ten-armed mother goddess Durga and her children i ...
Kolkata/NITN: Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR), popularly known as the Toy Train, has resumed its full journey after more than a year.
Phulkari is the folk embroidery of the Punjab. Although Phulkari means floral work, the designs include not only flowers but also cover motifs and geometrical shapes.The main character ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
Delightfully colourful interiors greeted me. I was at Friends of Pho. Spaciously spread out across 3500 square feet area, this new address in town offers a delectable variety of Asian cuisine. The ninety-seven seater restaurant is located at Chinar Park, near City Centre II off Rajarhat Road.
- Budget Friendly Things That You Can Do In Philadelphia
- What is so unique about Potboiler Coffee House?
- Aminia introduces six new delicacies in menu
- Dunkel braun brings to town racks full of goodies!
- At Bhoomi, it is time for chronicling the unique story of Hilsa and wine!
- Award-winning chef Prateek Sadhu on a 3-city culinary tour with ITC Hotels
- On World Photography Day, experience America’s Great Outdoors
- Once Upon a Time In Mumbai: Through the Eyes of the Kolis
- Hit a high with Unplugged Courtyard’s Drunken Brunch!
- JW Bakery opens in Kolkata, offers classic fresh bakes to contemporary desserts
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.