In a tribute to Bengal on the World Photography Day, ITC Hotels- which boats of two iconic properties of ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar in Kolkata- shared the hidden essence of t ...
We bring you the glimpses of the best Durga Puja idols and marquees in India's eastern metropolis Kolkata where the worship of the ten-armed mother goddess Durga and her children i ...
The second edition of Shaadi by Marriott in the East was hosted by The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, and JW Marriott Kolkata on Aug 10,2019. This edition, envisioned to extend a ...
Phulkari is the folk embroidery of the Punjab. Although Phulkari means floral work, the designs include not only flowers but also cover motifs and geometrical shapes.The main character ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
Delightfully colourful interiors greeted me. I was at Friends of Pho. Spaciously spread out across 3500 square feet area, this new address in town offers a delectable variety of Asian cuisine. The ninety-seven seater restaurant is located at Chinar Park, near City Centre II off Rajarhat Road.
- Cornish chefs and produce take centre stage at G7 Summit
- ITC Hotels launches feel-good Vocal for Local menu on World Environment Day
- Sri Lanka: Your best post-vaccination destination
- In the footsteps of the Buddha: A list of India's most popular places associated with him
- The second wave of COVID-19 has left the F&B industry gasping for breath!
- Aminia Restaurant opens new delivery centre in Kolkata’s Salt Lake
- National Park Week in USA: A list of the parks for your post-pandemic bucket list
- New perfume 'Narcotic Lover' enters 50 billion dollar annual fragrance industry
- Five riverside getaways near Kolkata for a weekend summer holiday
- Kolkata restaurants are batting on a crowded pitch to bowl you out!
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.