NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Mar 2020, 11:44 am
Take a look at what some of the popular bars, cafes and restaurants are showcasing as Holi specials this year.
A place with thousands of memories in the hearts of Kolkatans, Aminia, has been serving the Kolkata gastronomes with their famous Awadhi and Mughlai cuisine since 1929.
Must have: Saffron Milk Cake
The interior of the restaurant exhibits an exotic oceanic look with octopus lamps hanging from the ceiling or the Shark shaped décor on the wall, in keeping with its seafood menu.
Must have: Rasmalai Cake with Thandai Mousse Layers
The interior of the pub cum café has been inspired by street, cars and the pandemonium that engulfs people while traveling on the road.
Must have: Thandai shots, Yogurt Mousse Chilli Rasogolla
MINISTRY OF BOOZE
Besides an elegant décor, they also offer multicuisine food and a fairly diverse drinks Menu
Must have: Cranberry Frappe, Ice Mist, Blue Lagoon Ice Gola
THE LORDS AND BARONS
They offer an astounding experience of a night club with DJ benefaction on their first floor and the second floor remains open for the Old school people with pop and rock live music.
Must have: Holi Festival Rainbow Spiral Cake & Rangoli
It is a hub where you can relish the best of Continental, Italian, Mexican, Chinese and American delicacies served with a fusion twist.
Must have: Holi Highball and Orange Strawberry Spitzer
THE NOODLE STORY
A restaurant where you can create your own dish from a choice of ingredients and sauces or take help from the team of chefs to create a special dish for you.
Must have: Udon noodles in hot garlic, spaghetti aglio-e-olio, veggie loaded noodles, street style hakka noodles, fried rice and hot garlic chicken and chicken loaded noodles
- Kashmir: Paradise On Earth Beckons Again
- Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata follows up Indian Evolution Food Festival with a Republic Day buffet
- Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata woos guests with Lohri revelry packages for Jan 13
- Kolkata: ITC Royal Bengal hosting week-long Northern Circars festival
- Laa Mozarellla opens its doors in Rajarhat this winter
- A new menu every month for Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata Sunday Brunch
- Symi…a little bit of Greece on a Kolkata street
- Here's why you #CantSkipPortugal in 2021
- Check out what ITC Sonar and ITC Royal Bengal has to offer for New Year's Eve
- Kolkata restaurants ready to ring in the New Year
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.