NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Mar 2020
Kolkata/NITN: ITC Hotels Kolkata- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar- celebrated International Women’s Day by recognizing the strength and resilience that women bring into the team.
Host of fun filled activities and games such as Balloon & Multitasking Race, Quiz on Women Achievers, Dumb Charades, Cup Cake decorations, to name a few, were organized, to foster team spirit, warmth and creativity.
A special DJ in the house spinned chart busters inviting everyone- from the pro to the enthusiasts, to the dance floor. A cake cutting ceremony and a delectable spread added to the celebration making the afternoon memorable.
Speaking on the occasion, Tejinder Singh, Area Manager East ITC Hotels & Cluster General Manager ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar said, “ Being an equal opportunities employer we have a significant team of over 300 talented ladies across all areas of ITC Sonar & ITC Royal Bengal, so the celebration created a true landmark event for the Hotels."
- ITC Hotels Kolkata celebrate International Women's Day with fun filled activities
- Purest form of Indian cuisine is the best: Celebrity chef Sarah Todd
- Holi specials from Kolkata bars, cafes and restaurants
- Dapper, Surbhi Pansari come out with special menswear for Holi
- Revamped and refurbished 'OTT' as 'Hammer' set to mesmerise people of Kolkata
- 10 places to go on Valentine's Day this year
- Konya: On the trail of Rumi in a city of love
- JW Marriott celebrates 71st Republic Day with a feast on a parade of flavours
- Cairns: Australia's sought-after waterfront destination woos Indian tourists
- Luxe Inferno captures the Yin and Yang of luxury: Mahul Brahma
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.