NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jun 2020
Veg Manchurian with Burnt Garlic Fried Rice
Kolkata/IBNS: Quantum, a stylish bistro located in the Alipore neighbourhood of Kolkata, has curated a special home delivery menu for those who are still hesitant about stepping out of the house but eager to enjoy a slice of the good life.
The specially curated menu includes a range of dishes from Indian to Chinese, Italian to Continental.
Their signature dishes include ‘Chef Special Kebab Masala’, ‘Dal Maharaja with Laccha Paratha’, ‘Veg Peri Peri Burger’, ‘Veg Lasagna’, ‘Manchurian’, and ‘Burnt Garlic Fried Rice’ to name a few.
Veg Au Gratin
Quantum offers takeaway or delivery directly from the restaurant or via online food delivery partners such as Swiggy and Zomato.
The restaurant has said that it has implemented all safety protocols, including regular sanitization of the outlet, kitchens and utensils, contactless deliveries, hourly handwashing and masks worn by the staff at all times, thermal screening every three hours, and mandatory self-checks through the ArogyaSetu app, besides thorough washing of fruits, vegetables and food items.
On the delivery and packaging front, the restaurant said it is using double packaging bags for orders so that the customer can discard the outer layer upon delivery
Quantum Special Kebab Masala
Contact (takeaway and direct delivery): 14A Burdwan Road, Alipore, Kolkata 27; tel: 9875635051.
The restaurant said it is also accepting bulk orders and requests placed 24 hours in advance for special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries and other get-togethers.
- On the trail of Buddha
- Royal China Kolkata complements its fine dining restaurant with a dazzling lounge and bar
- With bars allowed to open, Kolkata’s new gastropub Zobet ready to welcome patrons
- A trip down memory lane to Freddie Mercury's life in Switzerland's Montreux on his 74th birthday
- Santa Claus’ Finnish homeland Rovaniemi decides to go sustainable to counter climate change
- Have you been to Grand Market Pavilion yet for its special weekend brunch and dinner?
- Brighten up your weekend with a loaded home-delivered brunch from JW Marriott Kolkata
- Visit Starmark for your Rakhi shopping
- Jeremy Wade of River Monsters fame returns to Animal Planet with a brand new series
- Kolkata's stylish bistro Quantum has drawn up an extensive delivery and takeaway menu
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.