NITN | @notintownlive | 26 Aug 2020
Kolkata/NITN: JW Marriott Kolkata has introduced a special brunch menu for the weekends, which will be available on their home delivery platform Marriott on Wheels.
Called the Locked and Loaded brunch, it is available every Saturday and Sunday between 12:30 PM and 3 PM.
You may order from the vegetarian and non-vegetarian set menus, as a meal for one or as a meal for four.
Highlights from the vegetarian set menu include “Vegetable Gyoza”, “Saunfiya Paneer Tikka”, “Vegetable Green Thai Curry with Basil Jasmine Rice”, “Vegetable Dum Biryani with Raita” and “Paneer Butter Masala with Butter Naan”, while that from the non-vegetarian selection includes “Chicken Sui Mai”, “Murg Ke Parche”, “Wok Tossed Schezwan Fish with Egg Fried Rice”, “Kolkata Special Mutton Biryani with Raita” and “Chicken Butter Masala with Butter Naan”.
Dessert options include “Mango and Sao Thome Chocolate Entrements with Vanilla”, “Hot Pantua” and “Rich Chocolate Mud Pie, Roasted Walnuts, Fudge Sauce”.
JW Marriott Kolkata has said that to ensure the safety of their staff and patrons, they have been following all safety procedures, including regular temperature checks, sanitization, protective gear worn by associates and delivery executives at every step of preparing and packing the food, double layer packaging, contactless delivery through “drop and leave” and QR payments.
- A trip down memory lane to Freddie Mercury's life in Switzerland's Montreux on his 74th birthday
- Santa Claus’ Finnish homeland Rovaniemi decides to go sustainable to counter climate change
- Have you been to Grand Market Pavilion yet for its special weekend brunch and dinner?
- Brighten up your weekend with a loaded home-delivered brunch from JW Marriott Kolkata
- Visit Starmark for your Rakhi shopping
- Jeremy Wade of River Monsters fame returns to Animal Planet with a brand new series
- Kolkata's stylish bistro Quantum has drawn up an extensive delivery and takeaway menu
- Kolkata’s health food café Mint reopens with a nutritious yet appetising menu
- JW Marriott Kolkata offering dine-in and delivery facilities for Father's Day
- Kolkata’s popular Mughlai restaurant Aminia opens with 30 percent seating capacity
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.
New Delhi: After successfully operating a number of repatriation flights in the last two months, bringing back thousands of stranded Indians home, CapaJet on Monday announced that it would be operating new flights beginning Aug 19 targeting key routes in South East Asia & Pacific. These flights will be operating from Jakarta, New Delhi, Port Moresby, Nadi and will touch down in Delhi, Singapore & Jakarta.