NITN | @notintownlive | 26 Aug 2020, 01:48 am
Kolkata/NITN: JW Marriott Kolkata has introduced a special brunch menu for the weekends, which will be available on their home delivery platform Marriott on Wheels.
Called the Locked and Loaded brunch, it is available every Saturday and Sunday between 12:30 PM and 3 PM.
You may order from the vegetarian and non-vegetarian set menus, as a meal for one or as a meal for four.
Highlights from the vegetarian set menu include “Vegetable Gyoza”, “Saunfiya Paneer Tikka”, “Vegetable Green Thai Curry with Basil Jasmine Rice”, “Vegetable Dum Biryani with Raita” and “Paneer Butter Masala with Butter Naan”, while that from the non-vegetarian selection includes “Chicken Sui Mai”, “Murg Ke Parche”, “Wok Tossed Schezwan Fish with Egg Fried Rice”, “Kolkata Special Mutton Biryani with Raita” and “Chicken Butter Masala with Butter Naan”.
Dessert options include “Mango and Sao Thome Chocolate Entrements with Vanilla”, “Hot Pantua” and “Rich Chocolate Mud Pie, Roasted Walnuts, Fudge Sauce”.
JW Marriott Kolkata has said that to ensure the safety of their staff and patrons, they have been following all safety procedures, including regular temperature checks, sanitization, protective gear worn by associates and delivery executives at every step of preparing and packing the food, double layer packaging, contactless delivery through “drop and leave” and QR payments.
- Neha Mittal, the woman behind OneAbove medical devices, wants to remain one up in business while serving mankind
- Globally acclaimed modern Indian bistro Farzi Café now in Kolkata
- Celebrate Eid at home with the ‘Ruhaniyat' edition from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Visiting California? Here is a list of Santa Monica Beach Restaurants
- Celebrating Chocolates
- Five scenic but secluded corners in Uttarakhand for a post pandemic holiday
- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar celebrates Doctor’s Day with Special Offers
- Paprika Gourmet launches special monsoon menu
- Pronto—an experience in deliciousness!
- Taapsee Pannu, sister Shagun make most of their Russian sojourn with Airbnb
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.