NITN | @notintownlive | 07 Jan 2021, 07:45 am
Kolkata/NITN: Vertex at Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata has launched a special Sunday Brunch where the theme-based menu will be changed every month.
For January, the Sunday brunch features a Global Earthy Flavors menu, with dishes such as ‘Lamb Tawa Sikampuri Kebab’, ‘Live Khao Suey’, ‘Refried Beans Cutlet Slider’, ‘Rawa Fish with Roma Tomato Salsa’, ‘Creamy Polenta with Mushroom Ragout’, ‘Olive Focaccia’ ‘Churros with Caramel Sauce’, ‘Blueberry Muffins topped with Whipped Cream’ and more.
Guests can choose a side of unlimited pouring to go along with their lunch, from a choice of beer and wine, cocktails or sparkling wine.
The brunch will be available between 12.30pm and 3.30pm.
- Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata woos guests with Lohri revelry packages for Jan 13
- Kolkata: ITC Royal Bengal hosting week-long Northern Circars festival
- Laa Mozarellla opens its doors in Rajarhat this winter
- A new menu every month for Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata Sunday Brunch
- Symi…a little bit of Greece on a Kolkata street
- Here's why you #CantSkipPortugal in 2021
- Check out what ITC Sonar and ITC Royal Bengal has to offer for New Year's Eve
- Kolkata restaurants ready to ring in the New Year
- It’s winter and time to savour the best of food and drinks!
- Check into Naad Wellness on outskirts of Delhi to ease yourself into the new normal
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.