NITN | @notintownlive | 07 Jan 2021, 07:45 am
Kolkata/NITN: Vertex at Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata has launched a special Sunday Brunch where the theme-based menu will be changed every month.
For January, the Sunday brunch features a Global Earthy Flavors menu, with dishes such as ‘Lamb Tawa Sikampuri Kebab’, ‘Live Khao Suey’, ‘Refried Beans Cutlet Slider’, ‘Rawa Fish with Roma Tomato Salsa’, ‘Creamy Polenta with Mushroom Ragout’, ‘Olive Focaccia’ ‘Churros with Caramel Sauce’, ‘Blueberry Muffins topped with Whipped Cream’ and more.
Guests can choose a side of unlimited pouring to go along with their lunch, from a choice of beer and wine, cocktails or sparkling wine.
The brunch will be available between 12.30pm and 3.30pm.
- Neha Mittal, the woman behind OneAbove medical devices, wants to remain one up in business while serving mankind
- Globally acclaimed modern Indian bistro Farzi Café now in Kolkata
- Celebrate Eid at home with the ‘Ruhaniyat' edition from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Visiting California? Here is a list of Santa Monica Beach Restaurants
- Celebrating Chocolates
- Five scenic but secluded corners in Uttarakhand for a post pandemic holiday
- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar celebrates Doctor’s Day with Special Offers
- Paprika Gourmet launches special monsoon menu
- Pronto—an experience in deliciousness!
- Taapsee Pannu, sister Shagun make most of their Russian sojourn with Airbnb
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.