NITN | @notintownlive | 07 Jan 2021, 08:00 am
Kolkata/IBNS: The Rajarhat neighbourhood of Kolkata is slowly turning into a fine dining space, and joining the bandwagon this winter is Laa Mozarellla.
This 40 plus seater multi-cuisine café has decided to follow a neutral color palette of ivory and grey with a hint of red.
The wooden furniture, the murals and writings on the walls, give it a vibrant artsy look.
The menu consists of a wide selection of nibbles and mains, ranging from Italian to Continental, with a touch of Mexican.
Said Jay Agarwal, founder and owner, Laa Mozarellla, “With the evolving consumer palate, guests are constantly looking to experiment with something new and exclusive. I certainly hope to drive the brand towards heights that inspire.”
The café is open between 11am and 11pm.
- Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata woos guests with Lohri revelry packages for Jan 13
- Kolkata: ITC Royal Bengal hosting week-long Northern Circars festival
- Laa Mozarellla opens its doors in Rajarhat this winter
- A new menu every month for Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata Sunday Brunch
- Symi…a little bit of Greece on a Kolkata street
- Here's why you #CantSkipPortugal in 2021
- Check out what ITC Sonar and ITC Royal Bengal has to offer for New Year's Eve
- Kolkata restaurants ready to ring in the New Year
- It’s winter and time to savour the best of food and drinks!
- Check into Naad Wellness on outskirts of Delhi to ease yourself into the new normal
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.