NITN | @notintownlive | 07 Jan 2021, 08:00 am
Kolkata/IBNS: The Rajarhat neighbourhood of Kolkata is slowly turning into a fine dining space, and joining the bandwagon this winter is Laa Mozarellla.
This 40 plus seater multi-cuisine café has decided to follow a neutral color palette of ivory and grey with a hint of red.
The wooden furniture, the murals and writings on the walls, give it a vibrant artsy look.
The menu consists of a wide selection of nibbles and mains, ranging from Italian to Continental, with a touch of Mexican.
Said Jay Agarwal, founder and owner, Laa Mozarellla, “With the evolving consumer palate, guests are constantly looking to experiment with something new and exclusive. I certainly hope to drive the brand towards heights that inspire.”
The café is open between 11am and 11pm.
- It is sholoana Bangaliana at Lord of the Drinks!
- Gopala’s is here to serve all that is sattvic!
- Swarit Foundation’s Smaran concert series back with on stage performances
- How about a Sunday brunch at Kenilworth?
- Fashion stems in the land of Shikaras as Kashmir breaks a stereotype
- Hard Rock Café is rocking Kolkata!
- Happy tidings
- Where walls breathe art
- The lesser-known mouth-watering Turkish desserts
- Sabka Club— A Place for Everyone
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.