NITN | @notintownlive | 07 Jan 2021, 08:00 am
Kolkata/IBNS: The Rajarhat neighbourhood of Kolkata is slowly turning into a fine dining space, and joining the bandwagon this winter is Laa Mozarellla.
This 40 plus seater multi-cuisine café has decided to follow a neutral color palette of ivory and grey with a hint of red.
The wooden furniture, the murals and writings on the walls, give it a vibrant artsy look.
The menu consists of a wide selection of nibbles and mains, ranging from Italian to Continental, with a touch of Mexican.
Said Jay Agarwal, founder and owner, Laa Mozarellla, “With the evolving consumer palate, guests are constantly looking to experiment with something new and exclusive. I certainly hope to drive the brand towards heights that inspire.”
The café is open between 11am and 11pm.
- Neha Mittal, the woman behind OneAbove medical devices, wants to remain one up in business while serving mankind
- Globally acclaimed modern Indian bistro Farzi Café now in Kolkata
- Celebrate Eid at home with the ‘Ruhaniyat' edition from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Visiting California? Here is a list of Santa Monica Beach Restaurants
- Celebrating Chocolates
- Five scenic but secluded corners in Uttarakhand for a post pandemic holiday
- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar celebrates Doctor’s Day with Special Offers
- Paprika Gourmet launches special monsoon menu
- Pronto—an experience in deliciousness!
- Taapsee Pannu, sister Shagun make most of their Russian sojourn with Airbnb
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.