Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 11 Jan 2021, 05:04 am
The City of Joy is all set to welcome the season of harvest, while bidding adieu to winters. Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata gears up for its grandiose revelry to commemorate Lohri this year, reviving the Punjabi tradition with a twist that is ready to beguile your senses.
The delightful festive season of Lohri exemplify the abundance and effervescent culture of Punjab. Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata said it is gearing up to make this evening a unique experience for its guests that will showcase the enticing flavors of Punjab carefully curated by connoisseur chefs with love.
"Guests can indulge in the unique adaptations of the classic 'Sarsson da saag', 'Punjabi butter chicken', 'Lassoni Tawa fish' and alluring deserts like 'Till ke laddu' and 'Moongfali chikki'," the hotel said in a release.
"This soul-warming Lohri party promises you an evening of conventional delicacies to celebrate with your loved ones with the spirit of love under the starlit sky around a Bonfire to make the setting complete only at Vertex, Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata. So tap into the beats of Giddha and Bhangra right from the heart of the pind while enjoying the lively traditional feats with a twist of flavors," it said.
Venue: Vertex, Fairfield by Marriott
Date: Wednesday, 13.01.2021
Price: Buffet - INR 999 plus taxes
Beer and Wine Package – INR 1199 plus taxes
IMFL Package - INR 1199 plus taxes
Premium Package - INR 1999 plus taxes
For reservations: +91-76050 86817
- Neha Mittal, the woman behind OneAbove medical devices, wants to remain one up in business while serving mankind
- Globally acclaimed modern Indian bistro Farzi Café now in Kolkata
- Celebrate Eid at home with the ‘Ruhaniyat' edition from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Visiting California? Here is a list of Santa Monica Beach Restaurants
- Celebrating Chocolates
- Five scenic but secluded corners in Uttarakhand for a post pandemic holiday
- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar celebrates Doctor’s Day with Special Offers
- Paprika Gourmet launches special monsoon menu
- Pronto—an experience in deliciousness!
- Taapsee Pannu, sister Shagun make most of their Russian sojourn with Airbnb
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.