Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 11 Jan 2021, 05:04 am
The City of Joy is all set to welcome the season of harvest, while bidding adieu to winters. Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata gears up for its grandiose revelry to commemorate Lohri this year, reviving the Punjabi tradition with a twist that is ready to beguile your senses.
The delightful festive season of Lohri exemplify the abundance and effervescent culture of Punjab. Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata said it is gearing up to make this evening a unique experience for its guests that will showcase the enticing flavors of Punjab carefully curated by connoisseur chefs with love.
"Guests can indulge in the unique adaptations of the classic 'Sarsson da saag', 'Punjabi butter chicken', 'Lassoni Tawa fish' and alluring deserts like 'Till ke laddu' and 'Moongfali chikki'," the hotel said in a release.
"This soul-warming Lohri party promises you an evening of conventional delicacies to celebrate with your loved ones with the spirit of love under the starlit sky around a Bonfire to make the setting complete only at Vertex, Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata. So tap into the beats of Giddha and Bhangra right from the heart of the pind while enjoying the lively traditional feats with a twist of flavors," it said.
Venue: Vertex, Fairfield by Marriott
Date: Wednesday, 13.01.2021
Price: Buffet - INR 999 plus taxes
Beer and Wine Package – INR 1199 plus taxes
IMFL Package - INR 1199 plus taxes
Premium Package - INR 1999 plus taxes
For reservations: +91-76050 86817
- Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata woos guests with Lohri revelry packages for Jan 13
- Kolkata: ITC Royal Bengal hosting week-long Northern Circars festival
- Laa Mozarellla opens its doors in Rajarhat this winter
- A new menu every month for Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata Sunday Brunch
- Symi…a little bit of Greece on a Kolkata street
- Here's why you #CantSkipPortugal in 2021
- Check out what ITC Sonar and ITC Royal Bengal has to offer for New Year's Eve
- Kolkata restaurants ready to ring in the New Year
- It’s winter and time to savour the best of food and drinks!
- Check into Naad Wellness on outskirts of Delhi to ease yourself into the new normal
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.