NITN | @notintownlive | 14 Feb 2021, 07:44 am
Gurugram: Hoots and cheers with nostalgia was what this Valentine’s days were all about in Gurugram! “Vintage Car Drive”, an initiative of Pehle Chai on Sunday, left the crowd spell-bound as old beauties took over for a while.
This show stopper Vintage Car Drive was organised by Pehle Chai, a Gurugram based start-up in association with HMCI. It aimed to create awareness about the vaccination drive and was a reminder to people to be alert and safe and go for vaccination.
Vintage Car Drive was flagged-off from Chhattarpur Farms New Delhi, followed the Faridabad-Gurugram Road route, entered in Gurugram and culminated at Sushant lok, Gurugram at Pehle Chai outlet.
The car drive featured 21 Vintage cars and Vintage Bikes driven by old car enthusiasts and owners from different walks of life.
Some of the eminent personalities were Dr. Vikram Singh & Dr Renu Yadav, Directors of Aarvy Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital and collectors such as Mr. Diljeet Titus- 1957 Chevrolet BelAir, Mr. S. B. Jatti- 1965 Ford Mustang, Mr Sam Shahani -1932 Ford B.
The occasion was graced by Chief Guest, Mr. Anil Rao, IPS (Retired) & Adviser, Public Safety, Greivances, Good Governance and overall incharge, CM Window, Haryana.
Organizer of the vintage car drive, Sanjana Mohan, Director, Pehle Chai said “This vintage car drive which showcased the rich automotives was an awareness initiative that aimed to highlight the benefits of vaccination and aimed at creating awareness on being alert, keeping safe and that people should go for vaccination which is important to get the nation out of this pandemic.”
Dr. Vikram Singh, Director of Aarvy Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital said, As Indian we are proud to have more than 80 Lacs vaccinations in 28 days. It was encouraging to get full support and enthusiasm from the participants especially as the drive was an awareness initiative to further lend support to the government.”
- Mumbai’s Phoenix Palladium hosts an art fest until March 8
- Sydney getaway Port Stephens is all sea, sand and haute cuisine
- Special Weekday Lunch Menus from Royal China in Kolkata
- Gurugram keeps Valentines date with vintage cars while spreading vaccination awareness
- To Serve with Love—the Hard Rock Café style!
- Five best states to go skiing in India
- Take a creative DIY break with The Arty Smarty Project
- February is for Mexican and Mediterranean cuisine at the Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata Sunday Brunch
- Add spice to your life... visit Spice Market
- Here are six romantic and outdoorsy Valentine’s Day date ideas around Vancouver
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.