NITN | @notintownlive | 19 Feb 2021, 10:21 am
Kolkata/NITN: Looking for a place to have a working lunch or a small office get together on a weekday, then you may look up the special lunch menu from Royal China, Kolkata.
Specializing in Cantonese cuisine, the restaurant offers three special combinations under its Weekday Lunch Menu.
However, conditions apply, so do check with the restaurant for details.
Apart from the Executive Lunch which offers a five course meal each, there is also an Unlimited Dim Sum menu.
Both options are available for a minimum two people and are pegged at Rs 995 plus tax per head.
Groups of women can opt for a special menu called the Kitty Party lunch (minimum six women) priced at Rs 895 plus tax.
The Weekday Lunch Menu is available from Monday to Friday (not valid on public holidays) between 12.15pm and 3 pm.
- Mumbai’s Phoenix Palladium hosts an art fest until March 8
- Sydney getaway Port Stephens is all sea, sand and haute cuisine
- Special Weekday Lunch Menus from Royal China in Kolkata
- Gurugram keeps Valentines date with vintage cars while spreading vaccination awareness
- To Serve with Love—the Hard Rock Café style!
- Five best states to go skiing in India
- Take a creative DIY break with The Arty Smarty Project
- February is for Mexican and Mediterranean cuisine at the Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata Sunday Brunch
- Add spice to your life... visit Spice Market
- Here are six romantic and outdoorsy Valentine’s Day date ideas around Vancouver
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.