NITN | @notintownlive | 27 Feb 2021, 09:05 am
Mumbai/NITN: One of Mumbai’s premier shopping addresses, Phoenix Palladium, is hosting an art exhibition called The Luxe Fest until March 8, this year.
The Palladium is located in High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
The Luxe Fest showcases the creative works of 24 leading Indian artists through paintings, sculptures and installations dotting the different areas of the mall, such as the Atrium, the Central Courtyard, and the individual floors.
Some of the leading artists whose works are being exhibited here are Arjun Rathi, Bandana Jain, Baaya Design, Kanhai Gandhi, Hetal Shukla, Hitesh Gilder, Sapana Jain, Kanika Bawa, Mahesh Anjarlekar, Anand Menon, Ajay Patil, Jaideep Mehrotra, Kanika Nanda, Karsihma Wadhwa, Ketan Javdekar, Nachiket Shah, Pooja Bansal, Purva Pandit, Shabana Godhrawala, Sushma Bengani, The Art of Venner, Tasneem Bharmal, Shruti Jhaveri.
Panel discussions across categories- fashion, beauty, lifestyle & art in 2021 are also being held.
Said Rajendra Kalkar, President (West), The Phoenix Mills Limited, “Palladium as a destination always offers something special and engaging for our customers. We only want to amplify the customer experience and satisfaction, driving us to incessantly work towards creating new experiences. With the Luxe Fest, we hope to delight our customers in the most artistic way, besides the great shopping experience we always deliver.”
Palladium is a part of The Phoenix Mills Ltd, one of India’s premier retail led, the mixed-used development company, promoted by Atul Ruia, Managing Director, The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
The elite shopping mall takes its name from the textile mill that was started here in 1905.
- National Park Week in USA: A list of the parks for your post-pandemic bucket list
- New perfume 'Narcotic Lover' enters 50 billion dollar annual fragrance industry
- Five riverside getaways near Kolkata for a weekend summer holiday
- Kolkata restaurants are batting on a crowded pitch to bowl you out!
- Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata introduces new menu called Local Favourites
- Party surprise: Sparkling wine paired with Indian dessert
- Curated Ramadan menu from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Did you know about these five little known UNESCO World Heritage Sites of India?
- It is sholoana Bangaliana at Lord of the Drinks!
- Gopala’s is here to serve all that is sattvic!
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.