NITN | @notintownlive | 20 Apr 2021, 10:24 am
Kolkata/NITN: Have you tried pairing a sparkling wine such as Chardonnay Pinot Noir with desserts?
While you may have your own preferences, here are a few more suggestions that you may browse with a chilled glass of Chardonnay Pinot Noir in hand.
An apple crumble, with its combination of tart and sweet flavours goes perfectly with the zesty, fruity notes of a Jacob’s Creek Chardonnay Pinot Noir.
A rich and creamy Panna Cotta has a perfect affinity with the chardonnay.
If you are wondering if Indian desserts pair well with the sparkling wine, experiment with Gajar Ka Halwa, Gulab Jamuns or Rabdi.
Did you know the hint of strawberries and cream of the sparkling wine complement the citrusy notes of a Lebu Sandesh and Orange Rasmalai?
Traditional desserts apart, the high level of refreshing acidity present in a bottle of Chardonnay is a perfect contrast to the rich, creamy, smooth texture and intense flavour of the iconic Chocolate Rum Balls.
So next time you open a bottle of the sparkling wine, could be a Jacob’s Creek Chardonnay Pinot Noir, do not limit yourself to pairing it with savoury appetizers, do try it with desserts too.
- National Park Week in USA: A list of the parks for your post-pandemic bucket list
- New perfume 'Narcotic Lover' enters 50 billion dollar annual fragrance industry
- Five riverside getaways near Kolkata for a weekend summer holiday
- Kolkata restaurants are batting on a crowded pitch to bowl you out!
- Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata introduces new menu called Local Favourites
- Party surprise: Sparkling wine paired with Indian dessert
- Curated Ramadan menu from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Did you know about these five little known UNESCO World Heritage Sites of India?
- It is sholoana Bangaliana at Lord of the Drinks!
- Gopala’s is here to serve all that is sattvic!
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.