Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 02 Jul 2021, 11:49 am
Kolkata: Kolkata’s food delivery brand Paprika Gourmet has launched a monsoon special menu which you can order directly or through popular delivery apps.
The menu includes ‘Fondue platter’, ‘Noodle Bowl’, ‘Laksa’, ‘Pyaaz Kachori with Aloo Dum’, ‘Paneer Kathi Roll’, ‘Stuffed Tandoori Aloo’, ‘Hakka Noodles’, ‘Chilli Potato’, ‘Chilli Mushroom’, ‘Veg Manchurian’, ‘Paneer Tikka on Stick’, ‘Mini Pizza’, ‘Quinoa Tart’, ‘Asparagus Gruyere Puff’, ‘Pita Puchka’, ‘Quiche’, ‘Thai Basket’ and ‘Mexican Basket’.
A meal for two costs approximately Rs 1,500 plus tax.
The menu will be available till August 31, 2021 and can be ordered (call 9007022678/79/80) between 9am and 7pm.
- Neha Mittal, the woman behind OneAbove medical devices, wants to remain one up in business while serving mankind
- Globally acclaimed modern Indian bistro Farzi Café now in Kolkata
- Celebrate Eid at home with the ‘Ruhaniyat' edition from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Visiting California? Here is a list of Santa Monica Beach Restaurants
- Celebrating Chocolates
- Five scenic but secluded corners in Uttarakhand for a post pandemic holiday
- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar celebrates Doctor’s Day with Special Offers
- Paprika Gourmet launches special monsoon menu
- Pronto—an experience in deliciousness!
- Taapsee Pannu, sister Shagun make most of their Russian sojourn with Airbnb
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.