Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 02 Jul 2021, 11:49 am
Kolkata: Kolkata’s food delivery brand Paprika Gourmet has launched a monsoon special menu which you can order directly or through popular delivery apps.
The menu includes ‘Fondue platter’, ‘Noodle Bowl’, ‘Laksa’, ‘Pyaaz Kachori with Aloo Dum’, ‘Paneer Kathi Roll’, ‘Stuffed Tandoori Aloo’, ‘Hakka Noodles’, ‘Chilli Potato’, ‘Chilli Mushroom’, ‘Veg Manchurian’, ‘Paneer Tikka on Stick’, ‘Mini Pizza’, ‘Quinoa Tart’, ‘Asparagus Gruyere Puff’, ‘Pita Puchka’, ‘Quiche’, ‘Thai Basket’ and ‘Mexican Basket’.
A meal for two costs approximately Rs 1,500 plus tax.
The menu will be available till August 31, 2021 and can be ordered (call 9007022678/79/80) between 9am and 7pm.
- Discover the splendour of the 15th century Khimsar Fort in Rajasthan
- Eating Out in Kolkata during Durga Puja
- Restaurant hopping this Durga Puja in Kolkata
- Radio Ceylon: The Lankan queen of airwaves
- Kolkata eatery ready for Durga Puja pandal hoppers
- Ganesh Chaturthi in Pune: When Bappa came to town...
- Catch celebrity makeup artist Arti Nayar's masterclass this week
- How to Spend A Day in Singapore's fun-loaded Sentosa Island
- A magazine or a menu card? Ask the Lords and Barons
- Soul-satisfying weekend brunch at The Square, Novotel
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.