Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 12 Aug 2021, 08:10 am
Kolkata/NITN: One of the leading hospitality addresses in the city, the JW Marriott Kolkata, recently launched its signature patisserie, JW Bakery.
Crafted by their in-house Executive Pastry Chef, Bhaskar Chakraborty, the products range from classic fresh bakes to contemporary desserts.
Some of the freshly baked signature offerings include JW Signature Hazelnut Praline with airy chocolate cake layers, a hazelnut ganache and praline Cremeux insert; JW Signature Cruffin, which is a hybrid of croissant and muffin with fillings; Berry Entremet where lemon zest enhances flavourful raspberries.
Or, you may choose from JW Signature Raspberry, Rose Ganache and Litchi; the Classic Opera made with layers of almond sponge cake, soaked in coffee syrup, layered with ganache and coffee buttercream, and covered in a chocolate glaze; or the JW Signature Chocolate Cake made with single origin Callebaut Sao Thome 70%.
If you are looking for a local flavour, there is the JW Signature Gondhoraj Lemon Pastry.
You will also find cookies, savoury puffs and cupcakes on offer.
The menu includes an assortment of eggless and gluten free confectionery too.
The Bakery is open between 10am and 8pm.
- Budget Friendly Things That You Can Do In Philadelphia
- What is so unique about Potboiler Coffee House?
- Aminia introduces six new delicacies in menu
- Dunkel braun brings to town racks full of goodies!
- At Bhoomi, it is time for chronicling the unique story of Hilsa and wine!
- Award-winning chef Prateek Sadhu on a 3-city culinary tour with ITC Hotels
- On World Photography Day, experience America’s Great Outdoors
- Once Upon a Time In Mumbai: Through the Eyes of the Kolis
- Hit a high with Unplugged Courtyard’s Drunken Brunch!
- JW Bakery opens in Kolkata, offers classic fresh bakes to contemporary desserts
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.