NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Oct 2021, 06:16 am
Kolkata/IBNS: Hard Rock Café Kolkata, part of the popular international brand famous for its rock ‘n’ roll theme, has reopened, to the delight of its patrons.
The outlet said it has implemented global standard safety protocols to ensure the safety of both patrons and staff.
The café is known for its well-stocked bar and live entertainment space.
The menu includes American favourites such as burgers, sandwiches, flatbreads, etc.
You may try their Whiskey Bacon Jam Slider and Buffalo Style Sliders, where three burger patties are topped with melted cheddar cheese, homemade whiskey bacon jam, and served on toasted mini-buns.
Or dig into the Three Cheese & Roma Tomato Flatbread, where mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and cheddar cheese are served with Roma tomatoes and fresh basil.
Said Akanksha Chaudhary, Head of Marketing, JSM Corporation Pvt Ltd, “We’re thrilled to reopen our doors for the festive season. Guests can expect huge celebrations at Hard Rock Kolkata, as we not only celebrate 50 years of the brand this year, but also a massive collaboration with one of the biggest sports stars, Messi.”
The Park Street based café is located in a more than a century old heritage building called Park Mansion.
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
- Captivating summer retreats at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
- Madhya Pradesh: The Tiger State of India is your best bet of catching up with the magnificent beast in the wild
- Bucket list: Popular street foods of Europe that you must try
- First Person: Football fever strikes Sydney
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.