NITN | @notintownlive | 15 Dec 2021, 06:28 am
Kolkata: The second edition of Ami Arts Festival, a cultural festival of West Bengal, will be held from Dec 17 to 19.
The festival will be held from noon to 8 pm at Nazrul Mancha.
Exhibitions, a delightful art and craft bazaar, music concerts, workshops, film screenings, and a virtual conversation series will be part of the festival.
Performers like Sahana Bajpaie, Lopamudra will feature in the festival.
Special screening and release of five animated films based on children’s books written and illustrated by K. G. Subramanyan and A. Ramachandran (created by Foundation for Indian Art Education), followed by a panel discussion (Speakers: Prof. R. Siva Kumar, Naveen Kishore, Jogen Chowdhury; Chhatrapati Dutta – Moderator) will be held.
- Serving nostalgia on plates at Soda Bottle Opener Wala in Kolkata
- Newcastle – a gem of a destination close to Sydney
- 23 Experiences in Philadelphia in 2023
- Valentine's Day: From a quick meal to elaborate dinners, celebrations across the country
- V-Day Treats: Take your pick from fun get togethers to private dining to home deliveries in Kolkata
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.