NITN | @notintownlive | 15 Dec 2021, 06:28 am
Kolkata: The second edition of Ami Arts Festival, a cultural festival of West Bengal, will be held from Dec 17 to 19.
The festival will be held from noon to 8 pm at Nazrul Mancha.
Exhibitions, a delightful art and craft bazaar, music concerts, workshops, film screenings, and a virtual conversation series will be part of the festival.
Performers like Sahana Bajpaie, Lopamudra will feature in the festival.
Special screening and release of five animated films based on children’s books written and illustrated by K. G. Subramanyan and A. Ramachandran (created by Foundation for Indian Art Education), followed by a panel discussion (Speakers: Prof. R. Siva Kumar, Naveen Kishore, Jogen Chowdhury; Chhatrapati Dutta – Moderator) will be held.
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
- A taste of Delhi street cuisine for Kolkatans as Kasan- Flavours of India hosts food festival
- Check out this new brewpub when you are in Goa's Vagator beach next
- Halloween spread from Kolkata restaurants
- What restaurants in Kolkata are offering this Halloween
- Loafer’s Café - where fresh bakes complements coffee and tea
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.