Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 30 Apr 2022, 06:19 am
Kolkata/NITN: Vintage Asia, part of JW Marriott Kolkata, has revamped its existing pan-Asian menu with the introduction of a wide range of Japanese dishes.
Curated by the fine dining restaurant’s Chef De Cuisine - Asian, Chef Tej - B. Saru, the new menu offers a mix of Asian selections, Asian infused handcrafted cocktails and contemporary desserts.
According to chef Saru, the new menu consists of authentic Asian cuisine, showcasing the culinary heritage of Asia, and the focus is on Japanese cuisine, a first for Vintage Asia.
The menu consists of dishes ranging from wok to soups, to grills, to appetizers, the main course and desserts.
The new menu at Vintage Asia includes more than 20 variations of classic dim sums like ‘Edamame & Truffle’, ‘Truffle & Gold – Mushroom Nest’, ‘Siu Mai Chicken and Mostly Shiitake’, ‘Xiao Long Bao – Pork Tea’, ‘Siu Mai Chicken and Mostly Shiitake’, ‘Lamb in Spicy Kaffir Lime and Fresh Edamame’, to name a few.
Appetizers include ‘Sea Food Salad’, ‘Deep Fried Tofu with Chinese Rock Salt’, ‘Crisp Beijing Lamb in Fragrant Chili’,’Crisp Fried Calamari Garlic and Fresh Chives’. The plant based big salts features ‘ Kung Pao Mock Duck’, ‘Pork Spare Ribs with light soya glaze and star anise’, ‘ Barbecue NZ Lamb Chops, Kaffir Lime, Lemon and Clarified butter’ will leave you craving for more.
The wok-tossed section includes noodles and ramens like ‘Sesame Soba Noodle‘, ‘YakiUdon Noodle’, and ‘Spicy Black Miso Ramen‘.
The Asian inspired concoctions prepared by the hotel’s in-house mixologists include 'Asiatic Mary', 'Chilly Melon Plumtini', 'Tex Mex Chili Margarita,' Tokyo No 6' ‘TukTuk Bangkok Mojito’, ‘The Last Mai Tai’, Vintage Asia’s Signature Sour’ and ‘ChaguanSangria’.
Desserts include ‘Tanzania 63°’, ‘Baked Cheese Cake’, ‘Vanilla Bruleé’, and‘63% Dark Chocolate Cream’.
Cost for two: around Rs 4000
- Cruising with Cordelia: 6 highlights from Vizag-Chennai journey
- Yauatcha Kolkata celebrates Dragon Boat Festival with a limited-edition special menu
- A memorable Rendezvous!
- Customers ordering from Kolkata cloud kitchen edabba can curate their own meals
- More Kolkata restaurants and cafes gear up for Father's Day celebration
- Check out what restaurants and cafes in Kolkata are cooking for this Father's Day
- Kolkata based Ølterra is hosting a special monsoon cocktail menu
- Fabriclore presents new collection for summer
- Delhi-based global cuisine restro-bar Warehouse Café now in Kolkata
- Kolkata's literature festival on mishti: A fusion set to awaken sweet buds
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.