NITN | @notintownlive | 12 May 2022, 06:54 am
Kolkata: Kolkata's ITC Royal Bengal is catering 'Grishma Ritu Khasa' menu at Royal Vega for its guests this summer season.
The new menu will be available in the hotel from May 15 to July 14.
This signature restaurant presents a delightful offering of delectable
vegetarian food from the magnificent royal Kitchens of India.
Guided by the precepts of Ayurveda, much of the cuisine on offer is attuned to the season, observing the ideal combination of tastes.
The menu encompasses the restaurant’s multi-faceted vegetarian repertoire with delights like dadhi alukam or new baby potatoes in a gravy of curd, finished with a sprinkle of clove powder & homemade garam masala, khattÄ meethÄ kumra or sweet and sour red pumpkin tempered with fenugreek seeds, flavored with dried mango and jaggery, garnished with roasted pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of pumpkin oil, amra dÄl or a mélange of ahrar lentil & fresh raw mango cooked together and tempered with asafetida and cumin, ajwaini bhindi or dices of okra tempered with ajwain and flavoured with amchoor.
Chef Varun Mohan told IBNS: "Since the summer season is around, we have inclined the food taste towards sourness. So, you have raw mango, pudina and other such items, which are suitable for summer, as ingredients while preparing the food."
The Grishma Ritu Menu is available as a set menu at INR 2250 plus taxes,
ala carte portions are available on request.
(Reporting by Priyam Mallick Hazra)
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
- For the perfect pizza, head to UNO…the numero uno!
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.