NITN | @notintownlive | 14 May 2022, 12:21 am
Kolkata/NITN: Burma Burma, the restaurant known for bringing the flavours of Myanmar, to Kolkata, has recently introduced a new small plates menu, curated by Head Chef Ansab.
Chef has not only introduced new ingredients but given a contemporary twist to the traditional Burmese flavours, a result of his trip to Australia and interaction with some well-known chefs there.
He was inspired by their focus on clean plating, use of lesser known local produce, etc.
Hence expect to see some interesting use of ingredients such as jackfruit, banana flower, nokeh (homemade Burmese cheese), stone flower, hemp seeds, etc.
Signature dishes from the small plates menu include Taro Shells with Spiced Black Beans, Steamed Rice Paper Parcels, Pyajo Kari, and Spiced Jack Meat Balls.
Burma Burma serves only vegetarian food. Dishes on the small plates menu are also available in both vegan and gluten free options.
- Cruising with Cordelia: 6 highlights from Vizag-Chennai journey
- Yauatcha Kolkata celebrates Dragon Boat Festival with a limited-edition special menu
- A memorable Rendezvous!
- Customers ordering from Kolkata cloud kitchen edabba can curate their own meals
- More Kolkata restaurants and cafes gear up for Father's Day celebration
- Check out what restaurants and cafes in Kolkata are cooking for this Father's Day
- Kolkata based Ølterra is hosting a special monsoon cocktail menu
- Fabriclore presents new collection for summer
- Delhi-based global cuisine restro-bar Warehouse Café now in Kolkata
- Kolkata's literature festival on mishti: A fusion set to awaken sweet buds
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.