NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jul 2022, 07:26 am
Mahabaleshwar (Maharashtra)/IBNS: Courtyard by Marriott Mahabaleshwar is offering an elaborate Maharashtrian Thali at its all-day dining restaurant – The Berry Library.
The Maharashtrian Thali presented by the restaurant includes dishes from Konkan, Kolhapur and Malvan, with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
Highlights of the Thali include Bharli Vangi, Pitla, Mutton Sukka, Batata Chi Bhaji, Kombdi Cha Rassa, Indrani Bhaat.
Part of their effort to promote cultural authenticity and support local talent, they asked Chanda Rajendra Shelar, a local resident from Mahabaleshwar who has been employed with the hotel’s culinary team since its opening in October 2021, to curate the menu.
The Maharashtrian Thali is available for lunch and dinner (prior booking mandatory); the vegetarian option is pegged at Rs 899 + tax per head while the non-vegetarian is pegged at Rs 999 + tax.
- Discover the splendour of the 15th century Khimsar Fort in Rajasthan
- Eating Out in Kolkata during Durga Puja
- Restaurant hopping this Durga Puja in Kolkata
- Radio Ceylon: The Lankan queen of airwaves
- Kolkata eatery ready for Durga Puja pandal hoppers
- Ganesh Chaturthi in Pune: When Bappa came to town...
- Catch celebrity makeup artist Arti Nayar's masterclass this week
- How to Spend A Day in Singapore's fun-loaded Sentosa Island
- A magazine or a menu card? Ask the Lords and Barons
- Soul-satisfying weekend brunch at The Square, Novotel
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.