NITN | @notintownlive | 16 Sep 2022, 08:21 am
Kolkata/NITN: Celebrity make-up artist Arti Nayar will be conducting a masterclass in Kolkata Friday.
What: Master class by Arti Nayar
Where: The Salt House 40, Shakespeare Sarani, Shakespeare Point, Loudon Street Area, 6th floor, Kolkata – 700017
When: Sept 16, 2022
Time: 4 to 7 pm
On the plate: Mezze Platter, Vada Pav Sliders, Cottage Cheese Poi Pockets and sip on beverages like Tea, Coffee, The Salt House Shikanji, Lemonade, Iced tea for the evening.
Price: Rs. 3,500
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
- For the perfect pizza, head to UNO…the numero uno!
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.