NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Sep 2022, 02:29 am
Kolkata/NITN: Aminia, the city’s popular restaurant for Awadhi and Mughlai cuisine, has readied its menu for the festive season.
Highlights from the menu include a range of mutton and chicken kebabs, biryani, Aminia special mutton curry and mutton rezala, chicken chaap, paneer butter masala, malai kofta.
Dig into their firni for dessert.
The brand is present at nine locations in and around the city apart from outlets in Kolaghat and Siliguri.
“Aminia has been a go-to spot for many puja revellers for lunch and dinner. We’ve maintained the classics for the pandal hoppers this year as well said director of sales, Azra Asher Ather.
What: Ebar Pujoi Shonge Aminia
Where: New Market, Rajarhat, Jessore Road, Shyam Bazar, Golpark, Behala, Barrackpore, Serampore, Sodepur, Kolaghat, and Siliguri.
Cost for two: Rs 700 approximately.
(For promotional media collaborations with our multiple portals/publications, write to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. ðŸ‘‰ Media Deck)
- Discover the splendour of the 15th century Khimsar Fort in Rajasthan
- Eating Out in Kolkata during Durga Puja
- Restaurant hopping this Durga Puja in Kolkata
- Radio Ceylon: The Lankan queen of airwaves
- Kolkata eatery ready for Durga Puja pandal hoppers
- Ganesh Chaturthi in Pune: When Bappa came to town...
- Catch celebrity makeup artist Arti Nayar's masterclass this week
- How to Spend A Day in Singapore's fun-loaded Sentosa Island
- A magazine or a menu card? Ask the Lords and Barons
- Soul-satisfying weekend brunch at The Square, Novotel
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.