Ayush Gupta | @notintownlive | 06 Dec 2022, 02:10 am
Food L-R Gluten-free chocolate cake, Latte, Marble Cheese cake | Image Credit: Ayush Gupta
In Kolkata's sunset boulevard Park Street La Artisans Cafe is a quick service joint serving specialty coffees, complemented with desserts and sandwiches.
La Artisans offers comfortable and spacious sitting areas including table for two and lounge space along with its soothing and cozy atmosphere and its specialty coffees. The bay window welcomes a lot of natural light, gleaming the interiors, adding to the cosy ambience.
Right next to the entrance the tangerine hued selfie corner takes the cake with its vibrant neon light.
Also offering free Wi-Fi, this place caters students, professionals, cooperates and for the ones who want to break out of their blues.
La Artisans is more than a cafe, it is a culture as the crockery and cutlery used in the cafe are made by the artisans of Bengal, according to the owners.
“We understand your deep love and affirmation towards coffee, that’s why we are ready to serve you our special coffees which will cure your yawn. La Artisan respects the customer’s time and effort that they put in to visit us and hence we offer the quickest service possible from our side with ready to go food if you are in a hurry,” said a La Artisans representative speaking to IBNS.
Apart from the usual coffee varieties, they have plenty of dainty to munch on like sandwiches and wraps and tea cakes.
From Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Beacon Date, Mixed Lamb and Chilli Toast to bonne bouches such as Marble Cheese Cake and Chocolate Cake, they have it all.
They have a dedicated fresh coffee bean store to buy your own coffee bean, grind it to your preferences and have coffee anytime at your home. One can also get coffee accessories for their own coffee brewing experience at the luxury of their home.
Price for two: Rs. 700-800
- Serving nostalgia on plates at Soda Bottle Opener Wala in Kolkata
- Newcastle – a gem of a destination close to Sydney
- 23 Experiences in Philadelphia in 2023
- Valentine's Day: From a quick meal to elaborate dinners, celebrations across the country
- V-Day Treats: Take your pick from fun get togethers to private dining to home deliveries in Kolkata
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.