NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Apr 2023, 08:15 am
Kolkata/IBNS: Popular Kolkata eatery Aminia, known for its Mughlai cuisine, is offering Shahi Haleem as part of its Ramzan special dishes.
A blend of meat, lentils, rice, spices, and a generous amount of ghee, cooked over a few hours, goes to make this dish special.
The special haleem is available in both chicken and mutton versions.
It is served garnished with chopped coriander and fried onions.
Aminia’s Shahi Haleem is available at all its Kolkata, Kolaghat, and Guwahati outlets until the end of the Ramzan month.
According to the brand's sales director, “Shahi Haleem has been a Ramadan staple for centuries, especially during Iftar. The dish is highly nutritious, providing instant energy and being high in calories, it is the perfect meal to break the fast with."
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
- Captivating summer retreats at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
- Madhya Pradesh: The Tiger State of India is your best bet of catching up with the magnificent beast in the wild
- Bucket list: Popular street foods of Europe that you must try
- First Person: Football fever strikes Sydney
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.