NITN | @notintownlive | 19 Apr 2023, 07:58 am
Kolkata/NITN: Popular restaurants in Kolkata, especially known for their Mughlai and Awadhi cuisine, are serving Eid special meals to mark the end of the month-long Ramzan, a period known for fasting, prayers and acts of charity.
The offers run till April 23, 2023.
On its Eid Special menu, The Old Delhi is serving Afghani Paneer Tikka, Old Delhi Style Butter Chicken Tikka, Mutton Seekh Kebab, Mutton, Galouti Kebab, Mutton Nalli Nihari, Chicken Awadhi Korma, Dum Biryani (Mutton / Chicken), Khamiri Roti Shahi Tukda, Phirni.
A meal for two costs around Rs 800 plus tax. Timing: 11am to 11pm.
Moti Mahal Deluxe menu includes Murgh Gilafi Seekh Kebab, Mutton Burra, Mutton Seekh Gilafi Kebab, Nizami Sabz Korma, Murgh Mussallam, Mutyin Shahi Korma, Rara Meat, Roganjosh, Dal Ghost, Gosht Moti Mahal Biryani, Murgh Dum Biryani, Mutton Keema Naan, Kesar Firni, Matka Kulfi, to name a few.
A meal for two costs around Rs 1400 plus tax.. Timing: Noon to 11pm.
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
- Captivating summer retreats at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
- Madhya Pradesh: The Tiger State of India is your best bet of catching up with the magnificent beast in the wild
- Bucket list: Popular street foods of Europe that you must try
- First Person: Football fever strikes Sydney
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.