NITN | @notintownlive | 13 May 2023, 06:11 am
Kolkata/NITN: If the rising temperature is holding you back from going out to celebrate the World Cocktail Day, then why not try these three expertly crafted concoctions at home?
The recipes have been provided by Istaka - Bar, Bites & Bowls, Goa.
White rum 30ml
Dark rum 30ml
Amaretto syrup 10ml
Lime juice 15ml
Fassionola cordial 30ml
Orange Juice 60ml
Dark rum 50ml
Amaretto syrup 20ml
Pineapple juice 90ml
Lime juice 15ml.
The Drunken Botanist
Peach syrup 5ml
Elder flower syrup 10ml
Half of Orange Slice,
Lemon and lime Slice 1
Angostura 1 dash
Orange 1 dash
Bitter Tonic water 90ml
Ginger ale 30ml.
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
- Captivating summer retreats at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
- Madhya Pradesh: The Tiger State of India is your best bet of catching up with the magnificent beast in the wild
- Bucket list: Popular street foods of Europe that you must try
- First Person: Football fever strikes Sydney
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.