NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Aug 2023, 01:35 am
Thalaiva Rajinikanth retreats to the luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the picturesque Maldives for a 12-day vacation, after completing the filming of his highly anticipated movie, 'Lal Salaam,' and ahead of the release of 'Jailer.'
The iconic superstar, renowned for his charismatic on-screen presence and unmatched acting skills, sought solace amidst the serene surroundings and turquoise waters of the resort.
During his stay at Kuda Villingili Resort, Thalaiva Rajinikanth enjoyed the finest amenities. From lavish overwater villas with stunning views of the Indian Ocean to personalized butler service, world-class spa treatments, and mouthwatering cuisine prepared by skilled chefs from around the globe, the superstar experienced the epitome of luxury.
Ensuring utmost privacy and security for their high-profile guests, the resort's staff was trained to provide discreet hospitality, ensuring a peaceful and secluded experience.
Thalaiva Rajinikanth expressed his delight, stating, "It was a superb experience to stay at the Kuda Villingili Resort–it is paradise. Now it has become my home.
He relished the resort's relaxing, private, and peaceful ambiance and savored a delightful array of cuisines, including Lucknowi Biryani, Malabari Chicken Curry, Fresh Fish Chettinad, and healthier options, all meticulously prepared by the resort's talented chefs.
This visit by him also highlights the Maldives' status as a premier travel destination for celebrities. With its breathtaking natural beauty and warm hospitality, the archipelago continues to attract international jet-setters and A-list celebrities seeking a luxurious and idyllic escape.
The Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives remains on of the best places for those who want to experience the ultimate luxury and rejuvenation amidst paradise offering unparalleled opulence and world-class services, as exemplified by the esteemed superstar's memorable stay.
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
- Wedding Asia New Delhi returns with latest bridal couture and opulence
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.