21 May 2015, 05:20 am
While other actress wore outfits that failed to impress, Fagun Thakrar's elegant style rightfully earned her the title of Best Dressed by GALA at Cannes.
The actress was wearing a stunning designer dress by Claire Pettibone with green tourmaline, pink sapphires and diamonds earrings by Avakian and accessorizing with a purse from her personal collection.
Fagun Thakrar, a sensation on the red carpet, was a major hit with her fans and international media alike, outshining all the other attendees in a beautiful red floor length dress.
The actress was most recently seen in Bhopal: A Prayer for Rain, starring opposite Martin Sheen, and is now currently starring in several other major Hollywood films.
- It is sholoana Bangaliana at Lord of the Drinks!
- Gopala’s is here to serve all that is sattvic!
- Swarit Foundation’s Smaran concert series back with on stage performances
- How about a Sunday brunch at Kenilworth?
- Fashion stems in the land of Shikaras as Kashmir breaks a stereotype
- Hard Rock Café is rocking Kolkata!
- Happy tidings
- Where walls breathe art
- The lesser-known mouth-watering Turkish desserts
- Sabka Club— A Place for Everyone
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.