21 May 2015, 05:20 am
While other actress wore outfits that failed to impress, Fagun Thakrar's elegant style rightfully earned her the title of Best Dressed by GALA at Cannes.
The actress was wearing a stunning designer dress by Claire Pettibone with green tourmaline, pink sapphires and diamonds earrings by Avakian and accessorizing with a purse from her personal collection.
Fagun Thakrar, a sensation on the red carpet, was a major hit with her fans and international media alike, outshining all the other attendees in a beautiful red floor length dress.
The actress was most recently seen in Bhopal: A Prayer for Rain, starring opposite Martin Sheen, and is now currently starring in several other major Hollywood films.
- Budget Friendly Things That You Can Do In Philadelphia
- What is so unique about Potboiler Coffee House?
- Aminia introduces six new delicacies in menu
- Dunkel braun brings to town racks full of goodies!
- At Bhoomi, it is time for chronicling the unique story of Hilsa and wine!
- Award-winning chef Prateek Sadhu on a 3-city culinary tour with ITC Hotels
- On World Photography Day, experience America’s Great Outdoors
- Once Upon a Time In Mumbai: Through the Eyes of the Kolis
- Hit a high with Unplugged Courtyard’s Drunken Brunch!
- JW Bakery opens in Kolkata, offers classic fresh bakes to contemporary desserts
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.