New Delhi: Paying a tribute to nature’s bounty this World Environment Day, ITC Hotels has launched an innovative and mindfully curated Feel-Good Menu focussed on responsible sourcin ...
Second wave of COVID-19 has brought life to a standstill...almost. Shopping malls, cinema halls, restaurants, bars, gyms, spas, sports complexes, beauty parlours and swimming pools have b ...
Kolkata/NITN: Biryani lovers residing in the Salt Lake neighbourhood of Kolkata will be delighted to know that Aminia Restaurant has opened a new delivery outlet in the area.
This time, it seems, the Cricket League fever is being overshadowed by the election fever in West Bengal! Apparently it appears to be so, but the diehard cricket fans are not only watchin ...
Kolkata/NITN: Steeped in American culture, the global brand Hard Rock Café has decided to add a local flavour to the menu at its Kolkata outlet.
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- National Park Week in USA: A list of the parks for your post-pandemic bucket list
- New perfume 'Narcotic Lover' enters 50 billion dollar annual fragrance industry
- Five riverside getaways near Kolkata for a weekend summer holiday
- Kolkata restaurants are batting on a crowded pitch to bowl you out!
- Hard Rock Cafe Kolkata introduces new menu called Local Favourites
- Party surprise: Sparkling wine paired with Indian dessert
- Curated Ramadan menu from ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar
- Did you know about these five little known UNESCO World Heritage Sites of India?
- It is sholoana Bangaliana at Lord of the Drinks!
- Gopala’s is here to serve all that is sattvic!
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.