No record found.
Our executive chef is Indian as well: Sherene Allaman, Sun International, on why South Africa is an Indian favourite
With international tourism gearing up after the nearly two-year-long pandemic induced hiatus, one of Indians' favourite destinations, South Africa, is wooing back the tourists from this part of the world. The hotel industry in South Africa is upbeat once again. Sherene Allaman, Vice President—International Sales and Marketing, Sun International, speaks to IBNS-NITN editor Sujoy Dhar on why their property should be on the bucket list of travellers with different budgets
It was on the day I was checking out that I learnt that Veranda Tamarin is a surf hotel with a surf school since this uber cool boutique property is on the only beach in Mauritius where you can surf in the absence of coral reefs under the water. I would spot the surfers on the beach silhouetted against the twilight sky walking back to their retreats with their surfboards.
- Denmark: Geranium in Copenhagen declared world's best restaurant in 2022
- Discover Sweden's traditional Sámi culture and way of life
- Australia: Places to visit for a stand out wine experience
- Courtyard by Marriott Mahabaleshwar is offering a special Maharashtrian Thali to guests
- Relive Virginia's music legacy in USA
- Sri Lanka: The Indian Ocean magnet for explorers
- Craft Coffee: Kolkata's authentic speciality coffee experience centre
- Kolkata's Surfire The Coastal Cafe introduces new menu on completion of fourth year. Check out
- Kolkata's skybar LMNO_Q launches new menu. Check out
- Barbeque Nation launches 8th outlet in Kolkata's New Market area
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
Mumbai: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala promoted budget carrier Akasa Air is all set to hit the skies with its maiden commercial flight on August 7, starting with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Kochi with two Boeing 737 Max aircraft, the company announced Friday.
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.