Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.
New Delhi: After successfully operating a number of repatriation flights in the last two months, bringing back thousands of stranded Indians home, CapaJet on Monday announced that it would be operating new flights beginning Aug 19 targeting key routes in South East Asia & Pacific. These flights will be operating from Jakarta, New Delhi, Port Moresby, Nadi and will touch down in Delhi, Singapore & Jakarta.
- Images of the Day : Snowfall in Jammu and Kashmir
- Images of the Day : Kolkata’s green oasis on a winter evening
- Images of the Day : Chiristmas celebrations at the Aquarium, in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Images of the Day: The flock of Siberian migratory birds arrives and flyingin the sky of Agartala
- Images of the Day : Kashmiri Youth playing cricket on snow at Gurez Bandipora district of North Kashmir.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.