05 Jun 2015, 04:12 pm
As the Indian tourists are preparing their itineraries and getting ready to leave the hustle bustle of the cities to enjoy the beautiful tourist spots, Daiwik Hotels too is creating a perfect pilgrim-friendly ambience to make these vacations ideal for spiritual rejuvenation.
Reservation and payment needs to be completed at least 48 hrs in advance, prior to arrival (subject to availability). The offer is valid till . For booking call , 255741 or fax at 02423 255606. For enquiries please mail to reservation.shirdi@
The 4-star property with 56 keys offers a wide range of knowledge-based pilgrim services and recreational amenities.
- Air India deploys newly inducted Boeing 777s in Mumbai-USA routes
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.