05 Jun 2015, 04:12 pm
As the Indian tourists are preparing their itineraries and getting ready to leave the hustle bustle of the cities to enjoy the beautiful tourist spots, Daiwik Hotels too is creating a perfect pilgrim-friendly ambience to make these vacations ideal for spiritual rejuvenation.
Reservation and payment needs to be completed at least 48 hrs in advance, prior to arrival (subject to availability). The offer is valid till . For booking call , 255741 or fax at 02423 255606. For enquiries please mail to reservation.shirdi@
The 4-star property with 56 keys offers a wide range of knowledge-based pilgrim services and recreational amenities.
- Air Canada resumes operations in Delhi after four months
- Etihad Airways announces special fares for travel from India as Abu Dhabi opens to fully vaccinated travellers
- Do not miss the limited period By One Get One Free offer from SriLankan Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines enhances connectivity to Sri Lanka from key Indian cities
- French low cost long haul airline offers limited number of discounted seats on New York-Orly route
- SriLankan Airlines uplifts largest vaccine consignment to Sri Lanka
- Amid students' rush, Air India to increase flight frequency to US from August
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
- AirAsia India operates with fully vaccinated crew on 9 flights across multiple metro sectors
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.