10 Feb 2017, 08:51 pm
The limited period sale will allow guests to book tickets for as little as Rs. 999 on certain sectors.
The special fares are applicable on tickets booked between for select domestic routes and until for international travel from India on Jet Airways’ direct flights to London, Amsterdam, Paris and Toronto.
While the sale offer is valid for Economy travel on domestic flights, it includes both Economy and Premiere (Business) travel on international flights out of India, offering guests significant savings and a world class flying experience, given the approaching extended weekend.
While international tickets are valid for immediate travel, domestic ones will be valid for travel at least 15 days from the date of booking.
In a significant value add and as an industry first, Jet Airways’ guests flying to international destinations via its gateway at Abu Dhabi will enjoy special fares on both Economy and Premiere travel, courtesy its strategic partner, Etihad Airways. For those flying from Abu Dhabi to alternate global destinations via Etihad Airways, special fares can be availed for Premiere travel.
The special fare tickets, available on a first-come-first-served basis, will be valid for travel on direct flights for both onwards and return journeys on Jet Airways’ network. The air tickets purchased as part of this sale will be non-refundable, though guests can change their travel plans at an additional charge.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “This Republic Day, Jet Airways offers guests yet another awesome opportunity to discover and experience the joy of flying on its extensive domestic and international destinations. It also offers us an occasion to reaffirm our pride as an Indian airline by bringing the spirit of Indian hospitality to the world.”
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
- AirAsia India operates with fully vaccinated crew on 9 flights across multiple metro sectors
- Discounted Monsoon Vacation Offers from MPSTDC for Jungle units and others
- Etihad Airways introduces Verified to Fly travel document initiative
- AirAsia India offers free rescheduling of bookings until May 15
- Russia's Aeroflot resumes regular Delhi-Moscow flights
- India to soon connect Cambodia by direct flight
- Global student offer launched by Etihad Airways
- SpiceJet to connect Darbhanga with Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru with daily flights
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.