15 Feb 2017
As part of the celebrations, guests flying on select Jet Airways’ flights, on Monday and Tuesday, get lucky and get to avail special fares on their next, immediate booking.
In fact, all guests of the airline travelling on select flights, will be handed specially crafted coupons with a promo code.
Guests can use this promo code to avail a INR 500 flat discount on their next return booking, subject to conditions. Guests can redeem the coupon on all Jet Airways’ domestic flights, so long as they book their tickets via the airline’s website - www.jetairways.com or via the Jet Airways App.
To make Valentine’s Day even more memorable for its guests, Jet Airways is also offering guests specially created JetEscapes packages to 14 romantic getaways in India and abroad, including Jaipur, Goa, Pattaya, Dubai, Singapore and Paris.
The packages, that start for as little as INR 30,540 for a couple, include return air travel, airport transfers, hotel accommodation with breakfast and a candle-light dinner that marks their special day of togetherness. JP members can earn upto 5 JP Miles on every spend of INR 100.
Under yet another initiative announced by the airline, Jet Airways’ guests can avail a four-day special sale with all-inclusive domestic fares starting INR 999*, effective February 14, until February 17, 2017, with travel validity commencing March 01, 2017, 15 days from the date of booking. Fares are available on a first-come, first-serve basis on select direct flights on Jet Airways’ domestic network.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “Jet Airways celebrates love and togetherness this Valentine’s Day. Whether it’s a short romantic getaway or travelling afar to be reunited again with your loved ones, we are offering all our guests exciting promotions and packages to suit the occasion. On behalf of Jet Airways, we wish you and your loved ones a very Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- IndiGo announces it will slash 10 percent of workforce
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- Etihad Airways to resume special passenger services to six destinations in India
- Etihad Airways announces new codeshare agreement with Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Airways to resume wider network of flights as UAE travel restrictions ease
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.