NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Jun 2017, 06:06 am
The Mega Monsoon Sale offers all inclusive fares starting as low as Rs 699 for its nonstop domestic flights covering routes like Jammu – Srinagar, Srinagar –Jammu, Guwahati – Agartala, Agartala – Guwahati, and Aizwal- Guwahati amongst others.
The first of its kind sale gets even better with the lucky draw which offers travellers the chance of winning International Holiday packages of 3 nights and 4 days, while the bumper prize is a fully paid 7 nights 8 days vacation in Europe for two.
"There’s more, ten lucky winners will daily get to win domestic travel packages worth Rs 10000/-. Every day one winner will get an international package to Dubai, Male, Colombo, Bangkok or Muscat. To participate in the lucky draw the passengers just need to book a SpiceJet Mega Monsoon Sale ticket along with a Spice Add On from amongst SpiceMax, Meals or preferred seats," the airlines major said in a statement.
Customers who book on spicejet.com can avail exclusive offers like free meals & priority check-in using HDFC Bank credit cards, said the statement.
" They can also avail SpiceMax, the premium seat product from SpiceJet at 50% off using HDFC Bank Credit cards. Customers who book preferred seats with their tickets will get assured SpiceStyle vouchers worth Rs 500," it said.
The 7-day sale and lucky draw launched on Wednesday will be open till the midnight of July 4.
The travel period covered in this sale is July 14 to Mar 24 and is valid for travel on non-stop flights on SpiceJet's domestic network.
- Air India deploys newly inducted Boeing 777s in Mumbai-USA routes
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.