NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Jun 2017, 06:06 am
The Mega Monsoon Sale offers all inclusive fares starting as low as Rs 699 for its nonstop domestic flights covering routes like Jammu – Srinagar, Srinagar –Jammu, Guwahati – Agartala, Agartala – Guwahati, and Aizwal- Guwahati amongst others.
The first of its kind sale gets even better with the lucky draw which offers travellers the chance of winning International Holiday packages of 3 nights and 4 days, while the bumper prize is a fully paid 7 nights 8 days vacation in Europe for two.
"There’s more, ten lucky winners will daily get to win domestic travel packages worth Rs 10000/-. Every day one winner will get an international package to Dubai, Male, Colombo, Bangkok or Muscat. To participate in the lucky draw the passengers just need to book a SpiceJet Mega Monsoon Sale ticket along with a Spice Add On from amongst SpiceMax, Meals or preferred seats," the airlines major said in a statement.
Customers who book on spicejet.com can avail exclusive offers like free meals & priority check-in using HDFC Bank credit cards, said the statement.
" They can also avail SpiceMax, the premium seat product from SpiceJet at 50% off using HDFC Bank Credit cards. Customers who book preferred seats with their tickets will get assured SpiceStyle vouchers worth Rs 500," it said.
The 7-day sale and lucky draw launched on Wednesday will be open till the midnight of July 4.
The travel period covered in this sale is July 14 to Mar 24 and is valid for travel on non-stop flights on SpiceJet's domestic network.
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.