Not In Town | @notintownlive | 16 Nov 2017
The price of the flights have come down to as low as $393 round-trip.
The travelers who are really excited and always ready to fly off to their favourite destinations, Greece can certainly be a unique destination for them.
The cheapest price of the flights is from New York in February but all kinds of deals are available starting from early November to May end.
Scott's Cheap Flights will provide the round trip from Athens to Rhodes at $47 while to Santorini at $50 and to Mykonos at $71.
The travelers also have a chance to book a non-stop flight at a price of $433 round-trip to Athens.
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
- Etihad Airways begins transit flights to Melbourne and London via Abu Dhabi
- Vande Bharat Mission: Air India Flight with 177 Indians to land at Calicut Intl Airport from Bahrain today
- Emirates chief warns it may take 18 months for aviation sector to recover
- Virgina Atlantic to cut jobs across all functions and end operations at London Gatwick airport
- IndiGo transports over 50T in its CarGo flights to Singapore and Maldives
- Covid lockdown: All flight operations in India remain suspended till May 17
- Austria extends air traffic suspension with several states including Russia until May 22
New Delhi/NITN: In its endeavour to provide support to the nation, leading carrier IndiGo is collaborating with the Indian Meteorological Department by providing crucial aircraft data on wind, humidity and temperature relayed by the aircraft sensors.
Ottawa/NITN: Collapsing of the aviation industry, due to the coronavirus outbreak, forced Air Canada to slash its workforce by 50 to 60 per cent effective June 7, a memo by the company sent to all its employees said.
Gaya: THAI Smile Airways, a Thai low-cost regional airline, on Saturday (May 13) flew 129 people, including 82 Buddhist monks, from the Buddhist holy site of Gaya in eastern India's Bihar to Bangkok in Thailand.