NITN | @notintownlive | 03 Sep 2018
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Guests are eligible for up to 20% off Business and Economy Class tickets from any of Etihad Airways’ 10 Indian gateway cities - Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai and Thiruvananthapuram.
The offer is open for travel from India from 21 September 2018 to 28 March 2019. Guests can take advantage of these fabulous fares to plan business trips or a much-required leisure break to the United States or the Swiss Alps.
Etihad Airways’ guests are able to pre-clear U.S. Immigration and Customs at Abu Dhabi International Airport before boarding their US-bound flights. The first-of-its-kind in the Middle East, the unique facility enables international travellers to arrive as domestic passengers in the USA avoiding lengthy immigration and customs formalities.
Travellers from India can enjoy a short stopover in airline’s home, Abu Dhabi and land like a local in any of Etihad Airways’ four US gateway cities – Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington.
The offer will also give Indian travelers a reason to enjoy Etihad Airways’ excellent connectivity to the European cities of London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Rome, Geneva and Zurich. In addition to this, members of the airline’s loyalty programme, Etihad Guest, will continue to earn miles on all fares in the sale.
On the ground, guests can access Etihad Airways’ First and Business Class lounges in Abu Dhabi, London, Dublin, Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Washington D.C. These premium lounges features unique zones designed to ensure that guests can relax, re-energise and be entertained in total luxury before boarding their flight.
Etihad Airways currently offers 175 weekly flights spread across 10 gateway cities in India. Guests can make the most of this offer over eight days, by booking on etihad.com or via their local travel agent, between 31 August and 7 September 2018.
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
- Etihad Airways begins transit flights to Melbourne and London via Abu Dhabi
- Vande Bharat Mission: Air India Flight with 177 Indians to land at Calicut Intl Airport from Bahrain today
- Emirates chief warns it may take 18 months for aviation sector to recover
- Virgina Atlantic to cut jobs across all functions and end operations at London Gatwick airport
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Effective Jun 10, Etihad Airways will link 20 cities in Europe, Asia and Australia via Abu Dhabi.
Istanbul/Xinhua/UNI: Turkey's airline companies resumed their domestic operations on Monday with a limited number of flights after two months of closure over the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kolkata/NITN: Marriott International, as part of its initiative to encourage people to travel in the post-pandemic revival phase, has announced a limited time offer curated specially for their hotels across South Asia.